Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abyss Has A New Fri Nite..anyone Been There??

I KNOW ABYSS HAS A NEW FRI NIGHT PARTY CALLED PUSSCAT BOUTIQUE. THIS INCLUDES D.J. UNIQUE SPINNING R&B, 80'S HIP HOP AND MARK AMATUCCI DOING HIS THING WITH THE TECH.

ALONG WITH M.C. RINGO ....

MARTINI'S AND CIGARS GOIN AROUND ALL NIGHT...VERY ELEGANT AND LOUNGY...MAKIN ABYSS INTO A LITTLE MORE LOUNGY ALMOST LIKE DEKO WOULD BE ON A THURS..

JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS BEEN THERE IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS AND WHAT ARE YOUR FEELINGS ON IT. GOOD? BAD?

THAKS FOR YOU INPUT. ;)

Originally posted by upperlevelent

I KNOW ABYSS HAS A NEW FRI NIGHT PARTY CALLED PUSSCAT BOUTIQUE. THIS INCLUDES D.J. UNIQUE SPINNING R&B, 80'S HIP HOP AND MARK AMATUCCI DOING HIS THING WITH THE TECH.

MARTINI'S AND CIGARS GOIN AROUND ALL NIGHT...VERY ELEGANT AND LOUNGY...MAKIN ABYSS INTO A LITTLE MORE LOUNGY ALMOST LIKE DEKO WOULD BE ON A THURS..

JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS BEEN THERE IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS AND WHAT ARE YOUR FEELINGS ON IT. GOOD? BAD?

THAKS FOR YOU INPUT. ;)

I have been there the last two weeks. Unique is always doing his thing, but I really haven't been in that room. I chill in Marks room. I don't want to comment on how good the muzik is because he is my boy and I don't want to be like everyone else on this board who talks up their boys. I would rather have someone who doesn't know him do that. But if you are into hard progressive, tribal and techno then you will def. appreciate this party. No commercial tracks being spun in that room whatsoever and that is a fact. This is the party for all the people that bitch that jersey muzik sucks (which it most definitely does). The only way it will continue to suceed is if we continue to support it.

Originally posted by upperlevelent

THAKS FOR YOU INPUT. ;)

My 2 Cents... This looks like a cheap promo.

But What the fuck do I know. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by whatevaman

and if he is??? all he was asking for was peoples input on the party.

Damn NJ is a rough board. :laugh:

All I am saying is if you are going to promote. Then promote.

Don't make it as if you are asking how it is. Just come out right and say it. That is all. :D

I happen to like 1 or 2 of the people mentioned. I met Mark at exit one night. Seemed really cool. So with that said. Just come out and promote. Don't beat around the bush.

Originally posted by elementx

Damn NJ is a rough board. :laugh:

All I am saying is if you are going to promote. Then promote.

Don't make it as if you are asking how it is. Just come out right and say it. That is all. :D

i hear you bro, i can care less. i don't even know the kid. but maybe he is a promoter (which i dont know) and wanted to see how this party is doing. if this is the case then he should just have came out and said that he wanted input on how people felt the party he was promoting is going. but i do know it is binoys party. who, knows, and better yet who cares.