Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crazy/Beautiful

psychosweetie

Originally posted by browneyedqt

She really did....I think that they wanted her to look "off" but damn they did an extra good job...I don't really like her that much anyway, she gets on my nerves :blown:

Yes she did a decent job acting. I know they wanted her to look bad, but I was just surprised at how bad she actually looked!

:laugh: I don't know why, I kinda like her - she's cute - embarrassing to say, but I get a kick out of "Bring it On"

Originally posted by Mystify22

Yes she did a decent job acting. I know they wanted her to look bad, but I was just surprised at how bad she actually looked!

:laugh: I don't know why, I kinda like her - she's cute - embarrassing to say, but I get a kick out of "Bring it On"

no, Im with you...I too liked bring it on :worry: But she tends to be annoying in other stuff like Crazy/Beautiful and Spiderman too...

Originally posted by tastyt

It looks a bit high on the cheese factor for me, but I adore Kirsten and will probably pick it up one of these days...

Kirsten in a wife beater and no bra, hmmm... shit, maybe I'll pick it up tonite, lol... :licker:

:laugh: yes the cheese factor is definitely there, but it's worth it....good story, good acting, and nothing too corny.....

:aright:

*plus just being able to look at Jay H. makes it worth the while!

Originally posted by browneyedqt

She really did....I think that they wanted her to look "off" but damn they did an extra good job...I don't really like her that much anyway, she gets on my nerves :blown:

I hate Kirsten Dunst. She looked like shit in that movie, and I dont think she ever really looks that great. Jay is HOT though! That boy needs to get into some more movies