Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i hate myself for taking xtc

DaddyV28

i don't know why i do it. i quit over 2 years ago and now i'm doin' it all over again. two weeks ago i got a hit at centrofly during seb fontaine's set (which rocked btw, couldnt believe how many chics came out on a thurs night). i checked out judge jules last night and i took a three leaf clover just to unwind. all day today i've been feeling so much anxiety it's eating me up.

Originally posted by sheendawg

Damn Luis, it's like that?!?! :laugh:

yeah, remember what i said on your thread...Dewds usually brag about how fucked up and what reality bending experience they just went through... I've never heard a guy cry about a pill.

Definitely a poster boy for an after-school D.A.R.E. anti drug special or one of those corny extacy OD comercials.

BTW, if anyone's ever seen those anti extacy ads, the coroner on tv says "THE ONLY DRUG FOUND IN THE VICTIM'S SYSTEM WAS MDMA"

...um...I'm no chemist but i thought pure MDMA isn't really available? Shouln't there be like, heroin or coke or someone else in the system other than MDMA?

LOL! I hate those commercials too. Just let me do my thing, maaaan! :laugh:

In all fairness to Daddy, two years is a long time to go without. No need to beat yourself up over it, true, because you did it TWICE. Just don't do it anymore if you feel that guilty about it! And smoke a joint to quell the anxiety. LMAO

Originally posted by luiskain

BTW, if anyone's ever seen those anti extacy ads, the coroner on tv says "THE ONLY DRUG FOUND IN THE VICTIM'S SYSTEM WAS MDMA"

...um...I'm no chemist but i thought pure MDMA isn't really available? Shouln't there be like, heroin or coke or someone else in the system other than MDMA?

no, the commercial goes like, "the only thing found in her system was ecstasy.'

The rediculousness of that comment is, what is defined as ecstasy? I mean, besides all of the things it could be cut with, MDMA is not the only substance used in pills. MDA is another one, and some others in that whole little MD*A group. "Ecstasy" is basically whatever someone tries to pass off as it. So, who knows what the hell could have been in the kid's pill from the commercial.

Also, pure MDMA is available. Maybe not all over the place, but you can get it in gel caps.

And, no one puts heroin and coke in pills. I'm sure there have been pills found with some of that shit, but it's so rare, just by virtue of the fact that it doesn't make sense to put that shit it, economically, as well as the fact that heroin and coke in that small an amount, probably wouldn't even do anything to you if taken orally.

sorry luis, but i'm not a posterboy for DARE, lol. There just comes a time in everyone's like when you stop doing stupid shit like xtc, coke, etc. Especially when a good paying job spot tests you. Besides, sheendawg's right.... smoked a joint after i wrote that and i'm doin just fine.

nah, real mdma is all over europe, but by the time you get it here it's been cut up a few times with coke and speed and other junk. That shit i took probably had more junk than MDMA.

btw -- any of you have problems goin' out clubbing after you smoke? my friendz pass out but it puts me on a whole other level and energizes me.

I used to smoke all the time at Twilo but it made me very lethargic (yet I kept doing it) Now if I'm out rolling (omg- you STILL roll? yes, once in a while, so what?) I wait until I go home or to someones place before I toke up. But it HAS to be done eventually! ;)

yeah i am the same way... i mean, i used to roll a lot more and im kinda outta that whole phase of taking pills to feel good. i am happy i am out of that phase, there are so many things i can be doing to benifit myself in positive ways like working out, and trying to get ahead in my career... those things are going to make my future brighter & give me motivation to come closer to my goals, build opportuinty for myself. i feel like taking pills did the opposite. i cant say i havent had good experiences while rolling or i am sorry i rolled the times i did because im definitely not. that was then and this is now. i just know looking back a lot of the things i found meaningful, i didnt need a pill to experience, meaningful experience on e :laugh: ... dont they all seem meaningful??? guess what though, they are all substance bullshit... so anyway, i cant say DONT DO E or i will never pop a pill again but yeah, im happy i have grown up a bit...