Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy F**king Danny Tenaglia

He was just just Siiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk this past friday.

When he is on like that nobody can touch him!!!!!!

The music and vibe were at top level.

From the time I was there 4:30 to 9am I think I could only id two tracks, elements and vogue(maddona).

After elements he asked the crowd if they like tribal and then dropped this sick tribal track(does anybody know what it was?)

I can't wait to go back president day for DT & Saeed and Palash @ Arc/Vinyl !!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by blowdeez

Gee Willikers... Holy smokes... Gosh Darnit...

Your cool too!!!!!!

Hide behind your screename and keep talking shit you redneck.

Your just a piece of shit fuckface that needs a good ass kicking to knock some sense into you.

Originally posted by tempkid

Your cool too!!!!!!

Hide behind your screename and keep talking shit you redneck.

Your just a piece of shit fuckface that needs a good ass kicking to knock some sense into you.

wow....you're fuckin cool...can i please be your friend Mr. Roid Rage??

Thanks a million if thats the track:D

I honstly can't wait for Pres day becasue I know DT and Saeed @ Palash(who I never heard before) are bringing nothing but there A game. This past friday at Arc restored my faith in the city.

President day has always been a huge event for Tenaglia, spinning with greats like DD and Cox. I think this will be the best one yet, considering he will be at a place he calls home already

Thanks a million if thats the track:D

I honstly can't wait for Pres day becasue I know DT and Saeed @ Palash(who I never heard before) are bringing nothing but there A game. This past friday at Arc restored my faith in the city.

President day has always been a huge event for Tenaglia, spinning with greats like DD and Cox. I think this will be the best one yet, considering he will be at a place he calls home already

That's it.....India - Love and Hapiness

That record is like 8 years old. ;)

From the time I was there 4:30 to 9am I think I could only id two tracks, elements and vogue(maddona).

After elements he asked the crowd if they like tribal and then dropped this sick tribal track(does anybody know what it was?)

I can't wait to go back president day for DT & Saeed and Palash @ Arc/Vinyl !!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice seeing you tempkid! Danny was definitely sickkkk! Mixed things up VERY nicely! Had a really good time, haven't felt that vibe in the city in a long time! Definitely looking forward to Presidents' Day!

JP better hands down

Originally posted by badassmafuka

JP better hands down

and I will hear him again for Presidents weekend he was sick last year with Deep Dish .... and I am not putting him down becuase JP and him are my two favorite but I like JP a little more ...once again an opinion so dont jum down my throat

Originally posted by badassmafuka

JP better hands down

You are entitled to your opion, but your 100% wrong:D

I'm not feeling JP really anymore, but I have respect for a dj who has been spinning marathon sets every single weekend for atleast 5 -6 years and he currently holds the longest running party. He is a great dj no doubt!!!!!!!!!!

But your are still wrong kid!!!!!!!!

You comming to Arc sunday the 16th or what ?

You are entitled to your opion, but your 100% wrong:D

I'm not feeling JP really anymore, but I have respect for a dj who has been spinning marathon sets every single weekend for atleast 5 -6 years and he currently holds the longest running party. He is a great dj no doubt!!!!!!!!!!

But your are still wrong kid!!!!!!!!

You comming to Arc sunday the 16th or what ?

NO I am definately going I would nt miss that party ever is that with Deep Dish again last year it was at world what is the info on it... Me and Bobby will probably sell tickets for that this year...

I am working at Joeys that night and then I will go after... Thank god I have off the next day