Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Free Tickets to Coachella!

ezelig

Hey everyone. As you know, this year's Coachella festival has been announced the lineup is absolutely incredible.

To see the full lineup go to http://www.concertdirect.com/coachella/

Concert Direct is giving away FREE TICKETS to this event. To enter for your chance to win, please go to http://www.concertdirect.com

Thank you, and good luck!

Evan Zelig

Concert Direct http://www.concertdirect.com

Has anyone ever been to this event before. I saw a flyer and the line-up is ok...yeah right...if all those folks show up...that shite would be better than woodstock...The Roots...f - - k yeah!...has anyone heard Rhazell on Roni Size's new CD...that boy is straight up NARSTY...uhhhhhhhhh cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

tron_16.jpg ...Loved or Hated but never Ignored...

I didn't make it to last years festival, but of course all my friends did. They had a GREAT time! None stayed for the entire weekend, just for Saturday night. Underworld was at last years event, and my friend bobby called my while they were on so I could listen to the show, it was sweet.

------------------

smilieherocartoon.gif

I was at last year's show and it was incredible. The venue is gigantic so you never really feel like there are too many people there. Always room to move around and enjoy the music.

All the bands scheduled to appear are confirmed to actually show up (unless of course something uncontrollable happens). but this year's show should be nothing less than spectacular.

Evan

Originally posted by hardcore:

Surreal, I know that we joke about you never going out but seriously you need to look into this problem. Almost all of your information is second-hand or over the phone. Please go out. What will it take to get you out? How can we help?

cwm7.gif

LOL! Thanks for your concern hardcore. Uh...you know someone that will do all my homework and and ace all my tests for me so I can pass my classes? IF so, where's the next party at?

biggrin.gifcwm15.gif

Guess what? Seb Fontaine, March 24th, I'm there!! Yippee! cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif Who else is going?

------------------

smilieherocartoon.gif

Oh yeah, the 24th is Sven Vath. Okay, so the next ~surreal~ sighting won't be until...:::drum roll::: MARCH 31ST!

I'll post pictures so people believe I actually exist, lol.

So, you'll be celebrating your bday at Giant on the 17th, eh? Kewl! How old...er...I mean how young will you be?

------------------

smilieherocartoon.gif

I'm going to Seb Fontaine. He's awesome. Especially Prototype 1 disk 2. That still gives me the shivers every time I hear it, it's so good. cwm24.gif

cwm20.gif

------------------

"the decision

to hear the song

or to be the song - "

Yea, I went to the first one. Did both days, the first night was the best vibe, but that's just because of all the Rage and Tool fans brought in some bad/aggressive energy.

I had the bright idea to rent an RV and get a bunch of friends together to chip in. As we were pulling out in front of my house, the back end swung into the sidewalk, hit a telephone pole and destroyed one side of it, including the awning.

Then after the first nights show, some kid all spun out on something hit some car and tried to get away by driving in between a row of RV's (ours included), didn't see that ours had a middle that expanded out and hit it going about 40. Backed up to get away and hit the other RV, then another car, then he jumped out and ran off. Then later in the night when all the cars got out through the one way street, the kid was in our RV drinking our beer and sucking down our NO2...almost beat him down (he's lucky we were all rollin'). This little fiasco cost me an extra $1700.

Other than that (being the most expensive concert I've attended), it was the most amazing music festival I've ever been to. I definitely won't be renting an RV this year, but will definitely be going. I'm bummed it's only one day this year.

the last Coachella was awesome! I drove out there by myself and I still had a great time. It was mandatory for me because Underworld was there, and their act alone was worth it.

I feel a little more ambivalent about this year's, because there's no one in the line up that I *have* to see and the tickets are *twice* as much as they were last year! cwm21.gif What's up with that?

It's not out, but I'm taking my time deciding.

------------------

"the decision

to hear the song

or to be the song - "

Originally posted by ~surreal~:

I didn't make it to last years festival, but of course all my friends did. They had a GREAT time! None stayed for the entire weekend, just for Saturday night. Underworld was at last years event, and my friend bobby called my while they were on so I could listen to the show, it was sweet.

Surreal, I know that we joke about you never going out but seriously you need to look into this problem. Almost all of your information is second-hand or over the phone. Please go out. What will it take to get you out? How can we help?

cwm7.gif

Archived