Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Valentines Day

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by reenichole

ill be at some bar drunk off my ass thats it:rolleyes:

Awe honey. I cant believe it as cute as u are.

Mabe you should give someone who you might now be so interested in a try you mind find somthing you like.

I really shouldnt be talking I havent been on a real date like out on the town since last summer.

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

WHOA mama...you must give us reviews on your night out with the hero's :tongue:

I Love Valentine's Day :heart:

It must be since your in wuv.....

this robotic little heart hasnt felt real wuv YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe got any cousins. tee heee.

Originally posted by reenichole

who interested in me:rolleyes:

Dont worry about it. . .Just go to DEKO on Thursday with us and sleep through V-DAY like me :tongue: I always loved Valentine's Day but when you dont have anyone it does suck...but you have to take the good with the bad just stay positive and I'm sure your Prince will come ;)

Originally posted by laurie619

Dont worry about it. . .Just go to DEKO on Thursday with us and sleep through V-DAY like me :tongue: I always loved Valentine's Day but when you dont have anyone it does suck...but you have to take the good with the bad just stay positive and I'm sure your Prince will come ;)

awwh thanks but im a new yorker hard for me to get to jersey:(

Originally posted by misk

..i will be spending v-day with all of my wonderful boyfriends.......bobby beer....vinnie vodka.......sal soco.....pretty sure kevin ketel one will show by the end of the night....so many men...so little time....

dont forget billy belvedere he one of my favorite men;)

..i will be spending v-day with all of my wonderful boyfriends.......bobby beer....vinnie vodka.......sal soco.....pretty sure kevin ketel one will show by the end of the night....so many men...so little time....

LOL........Awwww.....:laugh::( It's not that bad.....

As far as me, I am not sure yet, hopefully a nice dinner and then off to play somewhere fun......Who know's, it's still a week and half away......:D

Originally posted by stardo

Anyone really excited or doing anything special?

Im doing a double date with a really cute (if you like the rock) fire man and my girl and her date (NYPD). Gotta love those monkeys in uniforms:D

woohoo. you go stardo :tongue:

ima ... :confused: ........ i hve no clue actually (havne't given it much thought). lol i have some beantown friends coming into town the next day. so ill be celebrating on saturday night :D

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

LOL........Awwww.....:laugh::( It's not that bad.....

As far as me, I am not sure yet, hopefully a nice dinner and then off to play somewhere fun......Who know's, it's still a week and half away......:D

...HEY!.....who said it was bad!?....i love those guys.....they don't talk back......can't lie....i don't have to worry about where they've been......only thing is .....much like many of the men in my past....too much of them can make me sick...

...HEY!.....who said it was bad!?....i love those guys.....they don't talk back......can't lie....i don't have to worry about where they've been......only thing is .....much like many of the men in my past....too much of them can make me sick...

You are right, I didn't even think about that!!!!!! Hey what's a party if the boys can't hang.....:tongue:

Originally posted by nycchic24

awww badass i miss u too! i was at float on saturday, where were you?!?

and i am really surprised you didnt go to vinyl for the anniv party. you missed a great night :)

went to my friend Jays apartment... I didnt want to blow all th money I made at cherri and what ever else on top of that