Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Valentines Day

Originally posted by stardo

Good to know that if i get stood up.

i can doing something fun with you guys i love boby, vinnie and sal :D

sigh....

:heart:bobby, :heart: vinnie, :heart: sal........

anyone else want to join if they get stood up or have nothing better to do?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djchoopa

:( if i had a girlfriend to take out on Valentine's Day -- i would but not this year !!!! :cry:

i'm not like bobby digital and take out old girlfriends on days like this .... just so he does not have to be alone !!!!!!

u can join all us girls who dont have a date by getting drunk that night:D

:( if i had a girlfriend to take out on Valentine's Day -- i would but not this year !!!! :cry:

i'm not like bobby digital and take out old girlfriends on days like this .... just so he does not have to be alone !!!!!!

OH NO ....YOU JUST DIDNT SAY THAT :eek:

..forget about beung alone choops.....do it so u can get laid!...........:tongue: :tongue:

Bobby is tkaing Razor and Sponge I can see them slicing each other:laugh:

Bad ASs....i think ive given you enough chances now.....it is time for me to start reminding the world of your past endevours in life.....especially in the field of love and war....and in your case it almost always ends up being war....hahaha!!!....i know how hard it is for you to keep that mouth of yours shut....since shit keeps pouring out of it....but do yourself the favor of sealing that leak up or else.....now that you have a girlfriend and have settled down at your age....all the long years of macking and playing the field seem like it was so long ago....come on Sir William...it feels like just yesterday to me that you were telling about the endless conquests in one week that you would come across....and the ever so popular PSYCHO G-friends that always seem to find you.....hahahaha!!!...yeah sure you had no idea that she was scitzo....or that she had Mutliple Personality Disorder.....or wait could it be.....nah.....for a second there i was thinking maybe its you that does this to the poor woman that you drag through hell.....ohh....sorry i mean date......nah.....couldnt be you.....its gotta be them.....but anyway keep an eye out for my next post that will be dedicated to you...it will be the first of a series that i am calling "Memoirs of a Bad Ass-A day in the life of Sir William" the first will be conquest #154...and from then on they will be in no specific order...a documentary at its best...

Dear Mr. Choopa.....dont think that i have forgotten about you....come on choops....relax....you'll lose that virginity any day now bro....not a big deal.....hey girls like that shit....listen its not like its by choice.....i know how hard it is to get laid when you look like you do....but anyway im not going to rip at you too hard this time because frankly i feel for you bro.....what im gonna do for you is start the "Race to Help CHoopa Loss his Virginity CONTEST"....now im going to start accepeting applications from the ladies tomorrow....basically the women of CP will compete in a chance to be the Sexy Dame that takes Chris Choopas virginity away from him and turns him into a man....so the contests and challenges will be announced tomorrow....GOOD LUCK TO ALL the ladies.....ANd especially good luck to you Chris maybe this Valentine's Day you will cross that bridge to manhood and join the rest of us.....

Originally posted by bobydigital

Dear Mr. Choopa.....dont think that i have forgotten about you....come on choops....relax....you'll lose that virginity any day now bro....not a big deal.....hey girls like that shit....listen its not like its by choice.....i know how hard it is to get laid when you look like you do....but anyway im not going to rip at you too hard this time because frankly i feel for you bro.....what im gonna do for you is start the "Race to Help CHoopa Loss his Virginity CONTEST"....now im going to start accepeting applications from the ladies tomorrow....basically the women of CP will compete in a chance to be the Sexy Dame that takes Chris Choopas virginity away from him and turns him into a man....so the contests and challenges will be announced tomorrow....GOOD LUCK TO ALL the ladies.....ANd especially good luck to you Chris maybe this Valentine's Day you will cross that bridge to manhood and join the rest of us.....

:laugh: thats real funny and you hit it right on the head fat boy. your not even close buddy. just because orca (spelling?) the 1 piece velvet suit wearing whale would not bang you does not entitle you to make falsed accusations about me. just because there is only one girl out there that will give you any attention at all because you pay her is not my fault !!!!! check yo'self fool !!