Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Valentines Day

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stardo

Anyone really excited or doing anything special?

Im doing a double date with a really cute (if you like the rock) fire man and my girl and her date (NYPD). Gotta love those monkeys in uniforms:D

over rated holiday! but im going to dinner then who knows ;)

Originally posted by bobydigital

Dear Mr. Choopa.....dont think that i have forgotten about you....come on choops....relax....you'll lose that virginity any day now bro....not a big deal.....hey girls like that shit....listen its not like its by choice.....i know how hard it is to get laid when you look like you do....but anyway im not going to rip at you too hard this time because frankly i feel for you bro.....what im gonna do for you is start the "Race to Help CHoopa Loss his Virginity CONTEST"....now im going to start accepeting applications from the ladies tomorrow....basically the women of CP will compete in a chance to be the Sexy Dame that takes Chris Choopas virginity away from him and turns him into a man....so the contests and challenges will be announced tomorrow....GOOD LUCK TO ALL the ladies.....ANd especially good luck to you Chris maybe this Valentine's Day you will cross that bridge to manhood and join the rest of us.....

here is another CP retard talking to himself

Originally posted by djchoopa

:laugh: thats real funny and you hit it right on the head fat boy. your not even close buddy. just because orca (spelling?) the 1 piece velvet suit wearing whale would not bang you does not entitle you to make falsed accusations about me. just because there is only one girl out there that will give you any attention at all because you pay her is not my fault !!!!! check yo'self fool !!

ha ha Choops maybe we should start SAVE THE WHALE fund I mean SAVE BOBBY'S exgirl fund:laugh:

• 10 months later...