Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN Mangled Bowlers from Friday Night!!

The camera from mangled bowling was saved!!!! When I get this camera all the pics will be posted!!! Tara you better make me copies of yours!!! I can't wait to see these mangled pics of all you fools!!!! Carl you are the best!!!!!! Caruch you suck really big donkey balls!!!! Wait til next cuz I will beat your ass!!

:laugh: :laugh:

P.S. Who was the cutie you guys brought with you again? The one the the the cute eyes? ( No not you Caruch!!!)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jpdd810

The camera from mangled bowling was saved!!!! When I get this camera all the pics while be posted!!! Tara you better make me copies of yours!!! I can't wait to see these mangled pics of all you fools!!!! Carl you are the best!!!!!! Caruch you suck really big donkey balls!!!! Wait til next cuz I will beat your ass!!

P.S. Who was the cutie you guys brought with you again? The one the the the cute eyes? ( No not you Caruch!!!)

hey maniac..the doubles are yours...make me copies of your too :D

i believe your talking about santaforeal ...you naughty girl :laugh:

anyway you missed a sick night @ Float! you suck! :mad:

But i have stuff to tell ya...so i'll be ringin ya later fo sure :phone:

The camera from mangled bowling was saved!!!! When I get this camera all the pics will be posted!!! Tara you better make me copies of yours!!! I can't wait to see these mangled pics of all you fools!!!! Carl you are the best!!!!!! Caruch you suck really big donkey balls!!!! Wait til next cuz I will beat your ass!!

so may I ask what you guys were mangled on ????????

Originally posted by hunnie818

hey maniac..the doubles are yours...make me copies of your too :D

i believe your talking about santaforeal ...you naughty girl :laugh:

anyway you missed a sick night @ Float! you suck! :mad:

But i have stuff to tell ya...so i'll be ringin ya later fo sure :phone:

Well God Damn!!! Santaforreal can come over and give me a gift anyday!!! What a cutie!!!

(BTW - I love the chocolate chip on your face!!! I think it's really sexy!!!)

Okay I'll stop flirting now!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by thehype

I think i was the only Sober person through out the nite

Hey sweetie!!!! That's ok!!! Sorry I never called you back last night. We had a family issue last night and I got stuck home with 2 babies!!!!!! It was fun but I would rather have been at joeys!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I am kidding. He is not gay. He is not that young. He is there for your taking whenever you need him. ;)

What? When did you become his keeper? He is there for my taking? Brian you do remember how old I am right? Well he is alot younger than me so......!! But like I said before I do like them young!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What? When did you become his keeper? He is there for my taking? Brian you do remember how old I am right? Well he is alot younger than me so......!! But like I said before I do like them young!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Your horns are showing :devil:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He is of legal age, thats all that matters. ;)

Originally posted by badassmafuka

so may I ask what you guys were mangled on ????????

if you believe that it was only beer and shots you're crazy....

team mangled/ mangled bowling, sticky, me caruch santaforeal, oh did I mention trewguy.....

That says it all

Originally posted by carguy19

if you believe that it was only beer and shots you're crazy....

team mangled/ mangled bowling, sticky, me caruch santaforeal, oh did I mention trewguy.....

That says it all

When are we doing that again? I had the best time!! As the night went on I started bowling worse and worse!! The ball just kept going to the right and not the middle!!!!