Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many of the BUMPers..

Codica3

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go out 2 times a week once during the week then either Friday or Saturday & whatever night I don't go to a club ( either or.....Friday or Saturday) I lay low at a bar or quiet local lounge......

I've actually seen CP people out and about (recognizing them from pictures & whatnot) but never went up to anyone to say hello :(

Originally posted by sweetie029

I go out 2 times a week once during the week then either Friday or Saturday & whatever night I don't go to a club ( either or.....Friday or Saturday) I lay low at a bar or quiet local lounge......

I've actually seen CP people out and about (recognizing them from pictures & whatnot) but never went up to anyone to say hello :(

A lot of people are like that, just say hi.... Ya never know, you could stumble upon a new good friend.....:D

Originally posted by gmccookny

I used to go out a lot back in the day....Twilo.... limelight....Exit.

Lately i've just been bar hopping a lot. But i still go out to clubs when good talent is in town :cool:

Tunnel was every single week. But like I said. Those days are OVER for ME. :( Oh well Life goes on. :)

twenty-three...

And that's about the time, she walked away from me, Nobody likes you when you're 23, And you still act like you're in

freshman year, What the hell is wrong with me? My friends say I should act my age, Whats my age again? Whats my age again?

Originally posted by incredulous

Tunnel every week, MEMORIES

remember D-Tour??

i think right before that it was the best, but D was also good

D-TOUR was insane... I popped my after hours Cherry with DT behind the decks and he has been Entertaining me ever since. :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

twenty-three...

And that's about the time, she walked away from me, Nobody likes you when you're 23, And you still act like you're in

freshman year, What the hell is wrong with me? My friends say I should act my age, Whats my age again? Whats my age again?

Damn straight, 23 here too :half:

Originally posted by dgmodel

twenty-three...

Aww.. you're not that old at all, what are you talking about?! :D