Clubplanet Nightlife Community

English Girl in New York

hello!

Okay so here is the siutuation.. It's my 24th Birthday on the 8th of March 2003.. I'm due to be in New York for 5 days.. but I will be alone.. sympathy.. sympathy.. was planning to come over with boything but caught boything in bed with another boything... so as noone else can come at such short notoice.. I will be alone.. please take pit on me and look after me.. can offer lots of laughter.. hugging and very bad dancing!

Big Love Crystaltipps xx;)

Originally posted by crystaltipps

hello!

Okay so here is the siutuation.. It's my 24th Birthday on the 8th of March 2003.. I'm due to be in New York for 5 days.. but I will be alone.. sympathy.. sympathy.. was planning to come over with boything but caught boything in bed with another boything... so as noone else can come at such short notoice.. I will be alone.. please take pit on me and look after me.. can offer lots of laughter.. hugging and very bad dancing!

Big Love Crystaltipps xx;)

This is how

A. Kidnapping

B. Internet lured sex offense

C. International manhunt for missing people

start

When I was living in London I met a girl who just decided to pick up and move to NY with nothing but a plane ticket and like 700$.

She ended up living with these drug dealers in Queens and being like their house love toy. Of course she got free rent.

Not saying this is going to happen to you of course(!) it just jogged my memory. Welcome.

Originally posted by bassboy

When I was living in London I met a girl who just decided to pick up and move to NY with nothing but a plane ticket and like 700$.

She ended up living with these drug dealers in Queens and being like their house love toy. Of course she got free rent.

Not saying this is going to happen to you of course(!) it just jogged my memory. Welcome.

Well if that ain't the best welcome line I ever heard!!:rolleyes:

You'll have fun here crystal....check back to see what's going on that weekend I'm sure u'll find something that you'll like:) .

Oh and sorry to hear about the boything (kinda like that phrase actually)...seriously sucks.

So.. the question is cute n crazy webfriends of mine..... what are the main things that I should be doing when I come ober to New York.... where should I dance.. badly.. where should I drink.. excessively.. and where are all the cute.. horny laydees and sexy boys?!....

Originally posted by crystaltipps

So.. the question is cute n crazy webfriends of mine..... what are the main things that I should be doing when I come ober to New York.... where should I dance.. badly.. where should I drink.. excessively.. and where are all the cute.. horny laydees and sexy boys?!....

what kind of music do you like?

what kind of scene do you like?

what kind of venue? (big/small/upscale/music oriented.....)

where do you normally go in london?

there is something for everyone here but you could easily go the wrong place for you.

Originally posted by bassboy

She probably even got free drugs

Originally posted by deanna11

She probably even got free drugs

I bet she did!

She better have, she was really beautiful. But she was saying some shit about how these guys protected her and all, but one night I guess the head honcho got drugged up and put his loaded gun right in her face while they were on the roof of his building in Hollis, Queens right. And she said that was the epiphany she needed to go home to England and re-enroll in University.

I guess it takes some people a real heavy experience to get motivated!

Well dear, sorry about the boything... quite an interesting situation to catch him in!

A few suggestions, if you'll be there the whole weekend:

Centro thursdays - tends to bring in some big name DJ's like Fontaine, Superchumbo, Timo Maas, etc. and overall not a bad party, good place to people-watch as well.

Discotheque thursdays - Erick Morillo and subliminal sessions are doing this party if i'm not mistaken, probably a good place to catch some funky house as well as some other great varieties of house.

Vinyl Friday for afterhours with Danny Tenaglia is a not-to-be-missed event.

Saturday, if you're looking for parties specifically that night:

Float - midsized venue, probably mainstream music but different music on each floor.

Discotheque - smaller place, really good looking crowd, DJ spins prog/deep house (at least last i was there) and really fun, friendly people.

Arc - slightly bigger venue but international talent weekly, a la sander kleinenberg, mauro picotto, matt hardwick, hybrid, etc.

Go - Tiny little venue downtown that plays funky house, deep house, really nice looking crowd. It's run by VIP guestlist, GREAT, friendly people who are always willing to meet and entertain new clubbers

Hope that helps - drop me a PM if you want details (like addresses or in some cases guestlists) on these. Good luck!

there are several definitions of the term BOYTHING:

1) boyfriend.. who gives you love :o)

2) casual shagging partner.. also know as fuck buddy.. who gives you dirty sex!

3) best male friend.. who hugs you and tells you your ass does NOT look big in those jeans!

4) male gay friend.. with whom to bitch with!

This ends the lecture of the day..