Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what day is everyone leaving?

Unfortunately since i work full time in the corporate world which means limited vacation days (2 weeks which means 10 business days), i had to book WMC from Thursday March 20 - 25 and I dont get there on the 20th til 11:15 pm...im leaving straight from a full day of work to so im gonna be exhausted...the reason i did it was because I had to save 7 days for Ibiza this summer.....i was hoping that the clubs would have started a bit later but it looks like everything ends on that Saturday, the 22nd...that means im stuck there for Sunday and Monday with nothing to do...anyone know if anything is gonna go on those days?? and is anyone gonna be there then

I arrive in the afternoon on Wednesday the 19th and am leaving in the afternoon on Monday. I did that because I figured after Ultra on Saturday I don't want to be rushed to get to the airport on Sunday, so I have an extra night to party or do whatever. However I to am seeing that everyone, or most, are leaving Sunday. If you find any parties happening on Sunday let me know and I will do the same.

Originally posted by lilliz77

I arrive in the afternoon on Wednesday the 19th and am leaving in the afternoon on Monday. I did that because I figured after Ultra on Saturday I don't want to be rushed to get to the airport on Sunday, so I have an extra night to party or do whatever. However I to am seeing that everyone, or most, are leaving Sunday. If you find any parties happening on Sunday let me know and I will do the same.

Outbound (NYC) Wednesday, March 19 6:30am

9:49am Will be waiting for Lili @airport (j/k)

10:15a Rent car

10:33a Shoot ova to The Tides

11:00am a 23minutes Shower then wet Willies!

Inbound into NYC, Sunday, March 23 2:44pm

Half a pill on Airplane NOT BE SAD!

Just LIke Ibiza Memories!

Chao.!

We should have a MEET UP.... Central/Neutral Place... ?

Anyone?

Ps1: I know they have been BILLION OF comments about meet ups, but just wanted to drop some lines about a follow up w/WMC Meetups...!

*Nikki Beach is always good after Sunset on Sundays, Pearl upstairs at 11 p.m. and 2 a.m. Opium, hip hop in the main and progressive house upstairs in the Anti Hip Hop room.

* Tantra on Monday with Louis is always good, for soem sexy house or Back Door Bamby@Crobar. or just chill and relax and recuuperate on the beach.