Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cancun Spring Break? Or Wmc?????

Well it all depend what you want...do u want

A) Spring break: Alcohol, beaches, girls, ricky martin tunes, limbo, booty music & cheesy clubs :confused:

or

B) WMC: Beaches, girls, alcohol, and week full of non-stop quality music parties & dancing @ pool parties, lounge parties, hotel parties and great clubs??? :idea:

Seems like a no brainer to me...B!

P.S: the weather is great around here that time of year...not too hot, not too cool...just right...perfect beach weather :cool:

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Well it all depend what you want...do u want

A) Spring break: Alcohol, beaches, girls, ricky martin tunes, limbo, booty music & cheesy clubs :confused:

or

B) WMC: Beaches, girls, alcohol, and week full of non-stop quality music parties & dancing @ pool parties, lounge parties, hotel parties and great clubs??? :idea:

Seems like a no brainer to me...B!

P.S: the weather is great around here that time of year...not too hot, not too cool...just right...perfect beach weather :cool:

Hmm yeah when you put it that way i think i will do wmc. Is there allot of stuff going on in the day time as well? Like beach type clubs and such?

thanks sunny

Originally posted by notallthere

Hmm yeah when you put it that way i think i will do wmc. Is there allot of stuff going on in the day time as well? Like beach type clubs and such?

thanks sunny

Yeah tons of stuff!

I'll PM u now w/some party lists that I have:tongue:

Anytime ;)

Cancun = Moronic American college students thinking they're "roughing" it, by going to a tourist town in Mexico with a few cheesy clubs and getting wasted with no-class sorority girls from the Midwest.

Miami WMC = The best DJs and electronic music acts at the best venues and partys that money can buy, along with the best girls from around the world that in some cases, money can buy. Real party people, and not some frat-boy or sorority whore whiling away Daddy's trust fund dollars.

Is there even a decision? Cancun is so 1990s MTV. I've never understood the appeal of the place, if I want to get tanked and hang out with cheap women I'll go to Coconut Grove.

If you can afford it do both. Cancun and WMC!!!!

If u miss WMC, go to IBIZA. (been there 6x)

If u miss Ibiza, go to Gatekrasher London.

I remember seeing TIESTO AND PVD @LABOOM (cancun)...

Have fun wherever you Go dude.... EITHER CANCUN OR Vente Para M i a M i - Hermano.

Originally posted by deepfunk

Miami is the only way to go!

Don't waste your time in Cancun

Why are People are saying OR better yet, using the word "wasting" your time...

why not replace it with INVEST your time...

I think the dude is NOT wasting time in Cancun! Fuck, I will go to Cancun in any given DAY is BEL. is not WASTING TIME....

What's in Miami.

a.) space b.) opium c.) level d.) crobar e.)luquid f.)bash g.)Tantra h.)B E D etc...

So? wtf?

Has anyone of you done DEEP DISH IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC? or just MIAMI?

whatever

if you don't consider hanging with lame tourists and the dregs of fraternaties and sororities wasting your time, then go ahead and "invest" it there.

the original question of this thread was whether to go to miami OR go to cancun. now your here showing that you are sooo cool you've been to deep dish in the dominican republic. i've been to plenty of great places to hear lots of great music. so lets not try to out cool each other here.

i think i understand the point you are trying to make, but i don't think this is the thread to make it in.

Originally posted by pvdxtc

Why are People are saying OR better yet, using the word "wasting" your time...

why not replace it with INVEST your time...

I think the dude is NOT wasting time in Cancun! Fuck, I will go to Cancun in any given DAY is BEL. is not WASTING TIME....

What's in Miami.

a.) space b.) opium c.) level d.) crobar e.)luquid f.)bash g.)Tantra h.)B E D etc...

So? wtf?

Has anyone of you done DEEP DISH IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC? or just MIAMI?

What's in Miami:

Space - the top club in the country right now. A 24 liquor license, a brand-new multi-million dollar facility, and more than likely the best sound and lighting, with the best resident and guest DJs. Most DJs worth the title play Space at some point.

Cancun probably has some drunk gringo buttonpusher for lighting and a couple of Boses and calls it a club. PvD's done Cancun, but he's never gone on record about his feelings for it, unlike Miami, which he considers his US home pretty much!

Opium - Glamourous outdoor venue with some of the top parties during conference.

Level - Definition of mega-club, with a massive lighting and sound system to boot, further reinforced for conference.

crobar - Top guest DJs all year 'round, great atmosphere.

Liquid - closed since June 2002, get with the times.

Bash - Better Latin parties than Cancun. Cancun might as well be the 51st State.

Tantra - Tantra has some of the best food in town, cusine from all over by top chefs. Five-star dining here.

BED - Upscale club with beds, a good concept.

So Miami has a lot to offer, and can kick the shit out of Spring Breakland Cancun any day. In other words, Cancun is a waste of time, a bloody theme park for spoiled rich kids. You want real entertainment, with just more than a hint of adventure and danger, come to Miami. Even if you come home in a body bag, you probably had a good time.

Which brings me to my final point. Cancun is overrun by drunken frat-boys and sorority sluts. Miami is a true class act, especially during conference, when the best the electronic music world has to offer comes down to play for six days.

A lot of us have probably seen DD in the Dominican Republic...it's a puddle-jumper flight away. Whoop de do. It's like asking a New Yorker if he's been to The Shore.

Originally posted by pod

What's in Miami:

Space - the top club in the country right now. A 24 liquor license, a brand-new multi-million dollar facility, and more than likely the best sound and lighting, with the best resident and guest DJs. Most DJs worth the title play Space at some point.

Cancun probably has some drunk gringo buttonpusher for lighting and a couple of Boses and calls it a club. PvD's done Cancun, but he's never gone on record about his feelings for it, unlike Miami, which he considers his US home pretty much!

Opium - Glamourous outdoor venue with some of the top parties during conference.

Level - Definition of mega-club, with a massive lighting and sound system to boot, further reinforced for conference.

crobar - Top guest DJs all year 'round, great atmosphere.

Liquid - closed since June 2002, get with the times.

Bash - Better Latin parties than Cancun. Cancun might as well be the 51st State.

Tantra - Tantra has some of the best food in town, cusine from all over by top chefs. Five-star dining here.

BED - Upscale club with beds, a good concept.

So Miami has a lot to offer, and can kick the shit out of Spring Breakland Cancun any day. In other words, Cancun is a waste of time, a bloody theme park for spoiled rich kids. You want real entertainment, with just more than a hint of adventure and danger, come to Miami. Even if you come home in a body bag, you probably had a good time.

Which brings me to my final point. Cancun is overrun by drunken frat-boys and sorority sluts. Miami is a true class act, especially during conference, when the best the electronic music world has to offer comes down to play for six days.

A lot of us have probably seen DD in the Dominican Republic...it's a puddle-jumper flight away. Whoop de do. It's like asking a New Yorker if he's been to The Shore.

I have done ALL OF THEM.

Actually, I have done 3 clubs in 1 night VERY NICE.

I lived in south Beach so i pretty much know the whole vibe and what trendy and upscale means, ... Nyce!

U have Opium WHICH I TRULY LOVE (since is outdoor) and I love outdoor clubs w/class and SUSHI Seating.

- we Have Lot61, Pangaea, vue, Lotus and Serafina.

Going back to OUTDOOR clubs.... I TRULY LOVE OPIUM....!

When it comes to space, crobar, and LEVEL.. THEY ARE REALLY HARDCORE Trance and Hard House.... some what PROGRESSIVE BUT THE VIBE SUCKS.. Meaning is not AS B E D and nIKKI 2nd Floor Lounge... Those places I like.

BY FAR OPIUM, BED, NIKKI 2ND FLOOR, SPACE OUTSIDE... that's it..

SEE U GUYS @THE TIDES.

WOW...I'm really impressed with Pod's new agressive attitude. Pod is not taking anyone's shit this year.

Cancun or Conference? Ahhhhhh...a question for the ages. I can't believe that anyone who is into the Cancun Spring Break scene would be interested in Conference....I mean they are so different.

Come to Conference. We've got room for one more.

WELCOME

Originally posted by ogmiami

WOW...I'm really impressed with Pod's new agressive attitude. Pod is not taking anyone's shit this year.

Cancun or Conference? Ahhhhhh...a question for the ages. I can't believe that anyone who is into the Cancun Spring Break scene would be interested in Conference....I mean they are so different.

Come to Conference. We've got room for one more.

WELCOME

Hehe...thanks Dade.

I just really get sick and tired how people shit in our cornflakes all the time :)

You think the Visitor's bureau would toss me money for being pro-Miami? :)

Originally posted by mannequin

the "Nikki 2nf Floor lounge" Is Pear Restaurant and Champagne Lounge(www.pearlsouthbeach.com) .

You have great taste, that is my FAVOURITE place on the beach, and the staff is the friendliest and knows how to treat a lady.

Champagne Lounge reminds me of Pacha in Ibiza (2nd Floor, Outdoor Terrace) Since I'm originally from España I f*king Love Outdoor Rest/Lounge/clubs... and 2 hours for Coffee Break LOL.

The Only closest thing we have in New York is Barolo's Rest. and The Park (***** 5 star Italian Restaurants) with Garden Avail during Spring & Summer.

But Nothing Like Opium and Nikki =Champ... Lounge! including the White Outfits for the Girls @Nikki place.

BTW, This is the Slogan for Pangaea @tribecca which is only "GREAT" on sundays: "Don't bother going to this place if you don't know anyone involved with the party. Even if you have money, it doesn't guarantee admission."....

See u guys @wmc.!