Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Flexibility = great sex

fierydesire

Originally posted by deanna11

You really think so? I'm pretty flexible, but I find the staples are best for manueverability and angle. People have been having sex for at least 50 years now; we're not inventing anything new

well I think that flexiblity is good. what exactly do you mean about staples:confused:

come on people. although, i know some of you were being sarcastic in the whole 50 years thing and presented it with sarcasm, i am frighteneded by the fact some of you were very serious in your remarks. i actually felt deanna11's post was quite clever. anyhow, i think she meant staple as in: something having widespread and constant use or appeal, the sustaining or principal element. in other words, your basics. thats enough for now, carry on. :)

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

come on people. although, i know some of you were being sarcastic in the whole 50 years thing and presented it with sarcasm, i am frighteneded by the fact some of you were very serious in your remarks. i actually felt deanna11's post was quite clever. anyhow, i think she meant staple as in: something having widespread and constant use or appeal, the sustaining or principal element. in other words, your basics. thats enough for now, carry on. :)

Why that's simply elementary, my dear Watson :tongue:;)

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

thanx for the wrap up. this is a sex board though, we expected something a little more freaky... as for the people have only been having sex for 50 years comment, it didnt strike me as funny, i dunno why. :blank:

Originally posted by somebitch

thanx for the wrap up. this is a sex board though, we expected something a little more freaky... as for the people have only been having sex for 50 years comment, it didnt strike me as funny, i dunno why. :blank:

:laugh2:..

I think you guys scared her away :)