Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Spin Closed!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

and GA is out..... this is his last weekend, or thats atleast what my buddy told me.

i'm sure someone will fill us in...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sunnyhost

Damn, u r just ALWAYS sticking your nose in places where it doesn't belong huh???:rolleyes: sigh.......Why don't u try to get your story straight b4 all the drama starts:confused: :idea:

hey, did you know spin didn't open their doors last week? This is the issue that I posted about. Of course the club isn't closing down completely, but fridays are closed and word is going to hip hop...

I just knew this story was going to get leaked out in a WRONG WAY!!!!!

just knew it.

please be careful of who you hear things from before you go post them on the internet!!

what actually transpired and the whole story wont EVER be revealed on any message board cuz im sure that all the people involved dont talk about thier "business" on here or anyhwere else!

so you can second guess all you want but basically they are JUST ASSUMPTIONS u have.

let things unfold and happen FIRST and then make your comment or thought

I wont get into heavy details but as OGMIAMI said GA will remain as resident. Spin will soon have a new name. I know it already but ill let them announce it when they are ready to. It will be very similar with new logo.

Originally posted by klubveteran

Spin will soon have a new name. I know it already but ill let them announce it when they are ready to. It will be very similar with new logo.

Will it now be called "Spun"? Are they gonna bring in Footie or DJ Laz? You seem in the know.. come on!!! TELL US!!!!!

just knew it.

please be careful of who you hear things from before you go post them on the internet!!

what actually transpired and the whole story wont EVER be revealed on any message board cuz im sure that all the people involved dont talk about thier "business" on here or anyhwere else!

so you can second guess all you want but basically they are JUST ASSUMPTIONS u have.

I wont get into heavy details but as OGMIAMI said GA will remain as resident. Spin will soon have a new name. I know it already but ill let them announce it when they are ready to. It will be very similar with new logo.

See??

Told U guys Saleen didn't know what the hell he was talking about AGAIN !!!

Always gotta be talking shit.....:mad::rolleyes::blank::blown:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sunnyhost

See??

Told U guys Saleen didn't know what the hell he was talking about AGAIN !!!

Always gotta be talking shit.....:mad::rolleyes::blank::blown:

talking shit? DID I SAY CLUB SPIN WAS CLOSED? I SIMPLY ASKED THE QUESTION, CAUSE I KNOW THERE IS A CHANGE GOING ON OVER THERE, AND PEOPLE HAVE MENTIONED IT TO ME, SO I ASKED. ITS A MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT CLUBBING ISSUES.

Originally posted by saleen351

talking shit? DID I SAY CLUB SPIN WAS CLOSED? I SIMPLY ASKED THE QUESTION, CAUSE I KNOW THERE IS A CHANGE GOING ON OVER THERE, AND PEOPLE HAVE MENTIONED IT TO ME, SO I ASKED. ITS A MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT CLUBBING ISSUES.

Really???? Take a look at your subject..I don't see a "?" mark there..I just see tons of "!" meaning that you are realllly affirming what you are saying. All you wanted to do was get people to look @ ur thread and start drama IMO. If you just wanted to "ask" you could've found lots of other ways to post it up. Also, you always seem to post "facts" like if you KNOW 4 sure that they r true. Like I first said....get your story straight bc "assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups"

Originally posted by guyman1966

Will it now be called "Spun"? Are they gonna bring in Footie or DJ Laz? You seem in the know.. come on!!! TELL US!!!!!

well i guess your refering to the dj Laz joke comparison to Oscar G

actually Oscar and i are friends and it was done in humor. I can tell you we had a barrel of laughs reading some of the replies because we thought it was so obvious that nobody would take serious and some of you did. then there were those who knew it was a total joke and a tease on my part to Oscar in which were always horsing around with each other.

just knew it.

of course news brought to u in part by SALEEN (DRAMA QUEEN) as usual!!

actually Oscar and i are friends and it was done in humor. I can tell you we had a barrel of laughs reading some of the replies because we thought it was so obvious that nobody would take serious and some of you did. then there were those who knew it was a total joke and a tease on my part to Oscar in which were always horsing around with each other.

Gino Latino is still looking for that Oscar G vs Gino Latino spin off...i dont know how much longer i can hold Gino back...:tongue:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lolahotass

Call me crazy, but those look like question marks to me:confused:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gees Saleen, thanks for all the drama:rolleyes: :laugh:

i know, i didn't even bother responding to that dumb broad. she can't read...

well i guess your refering to the dj Laz joke comparison to Oscar G

actually Oscar and i are friends and it was done in humor.

I'm glad you fessed up. There are a few nuts on this board and I had no idea you were having fun... I just thought you were out of your mind.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

guys sometimes u have to take a step back and LOOK....she meant ur SUBJECT...it does have "!!!!!!"...she was referring to that...:tongue:

but the ??????????????????????? after it, indicates that i don't know, but i posted what i heard...