Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The announcement , 7 years in the making, S&G Party!

Guest saleen351

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rcrespo

when is this?

feb 14......

so do all the lovey dovey shit with the lady first, then come see og drop sick beats on the lauderdale clueless....

and if you are single, then lauderdale is the place for hot chicks..

:cool:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bombardjef

Good Luck to you...keep the focus on the music and everything else will fall into place. :cool:

all i do is get the contract bs out of the way, i'm leaving the beats to og.. who happened to dropped one of the best sets ever in space last week... the guy is finally dropping the vocals and classics that have been missing from his sets..

Originally posted by guyman1966

Yeah - OG's got the beats covered. I'll just sh*t in my pants about everything else :D

Guyman, you've been shitting in your pants for a while now...

Time to change your depends beotch;) :laugh: j/k

WHAT ABOUT THOSE PANTHERS TONIGHT!!! 6-0 against the Pens and freakin' LeMieux got in a fight! WHAT:eek:

But - my damn Wings lost:mad:

OH yeah, back to the party - OG will kick ass..:D

Guest saleen351

These are not our flyers, myself and guyman really got a shitty deal, we will not make money on this party, if we break even it will be a miracle. We just hope OG has the pulling power up here in broward, like he does world wide... We have very little say in anything, we are being treated like rookies. I was in the club on friday, and I was making a mental list of shit, i want changed, I"ll bring it to their attention, but I really can't force them. We just hope we get the support we need, so we don't go broke, and we can do another party and then have the creditbility and experience to have total control.

Like me,

hate me,

don't know me,

WE WILL NEED EVERYONES SUPPORT...:idea:

THEY GAVE ME THE GREEN LIGHT ON JIMMY T OPENING BEFORE OG, I JUST HAVE TO WORK IT OUT WITH HIM... I'm sure we'll come to a agreement. I'll post it if we do....

great fawking party!!!! OG in Ft. Laud....u guys should do good...and with Jimmy T opening up with his tribal take on music...it should make for a good night...i know this will be big...biggest party Ft. Laud. has seen a long long long time...u do the right promotion...and its a done deal...but i am sure u guys are on top of that already....good job guys!!!!!! SHIT IS GONNA BE SICK....:aright: