Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The announcement , 7 years in the making, S&G Party!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vaughanz

Sorry for being a bit clueless about music and dj's... But who is Jimmy T.???

Just curious... I'd like to hear him!

lavosdeldiablo=Jimmy T

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

I JUST CHECKED THE WEATHER, ITS GONNA BE REALLY WARM AT NIGHT AND FOR YOU LAUDERDALE ROOKIES, WHEN ITS WARM DOWNTOWN IS JAMMED PACKED WITH HOT CHICKS. COME CHECK US OUT, THEN WANDER AROUND TO THE OTHER 30 BAR AND CLUBS THAT YOU CAN DRINK ON THE STREET BEFORE ENTERING... :eek:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dabannedjew

Yo, I it all over the radio it's gonna be off the Heezy Fo Sheezy on won Tweezy !!!!!!!!! :tongue::D :D

nigga pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

shit gonna be phatter than a S Slade with duce duces!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cosmicgate22

NICK, Good luck tonight. Im sure O.G. will be off the hook and this will be a success...Let me know when Denny or Vicious are there, you know im coming down for that. Nice job my friend!!

thanks bro.... how is my man Jhonny black rock? Havent' seen him in a long long long time.... JV is playing in the groove on feb 28, it should be a good night..

If I didn't have a 102º fever and me and Andy weren't such good buddies... I'm always up for some Oscar, especially in a room that small! Not to mention I'm now determined to see this thread reach 1000 posts... that's my main reason for dropping by!

Have fun tonight and tell Oscar I miss him.. not like I waved at him one night at Space and now he's my friend... like Hi Oscar.. It's Vaughan, and I miss you! Tell him to play Some Lovin' and some of the OLD Murk shit from like '92-'93... actually some old "Liberty City" Some Lovin!!!!

Damn... if you sheep only knew!!!!

I'm almost at my goal!

Hey.. do you sheep know what club used to be where Space is now back in let's say... hmmmm 93-94??? Anyone, anyone... Beuller... Beuller... Frye... Frye

Didn't think so! That's cool! Rock on!

How many posts is this???

It's all about the bump!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vaughanz

If I didn't have a 102º fever and me and Andy weren't such good buddies... I'm always up for some Oscar, especially in a room that small! Not to mention I'm now determined to see this thread reach 1000 posts... that's my main reason for dropping by!

Have fun tonight and tell Oscar I miss him.. not like I waved at him one night at Space and now he's my friend... like Hi Oscar.. It's Vaughan, and I miss you! Tell him to play Some Lovin' and some of the OLD Murk shit from like '92-'93... actually some old "Liberty City" Some Lovin!!!!

Damn... if you sheep only knew!!!!

hey thanks for the support. I complety understand your problems with andy. I don't have any with him personaly, but i do know whats going on. People think the club wars in miami are bad, lauderdale is nuts compared to them. Hell even Amy won't come cause she's banned from the building... And shes the nicest person I know:eek:

Any how, I can't wait for you guys to do the lot 120 parties. Keep me and guyman in mind... maybe a NJ party;)

If there is one person og won't listen to when it comes to playing tracks, it def me.... I drive him nuts.... He hates guido anthems:mad: