Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Moo Drama... My Thoughts

I love reading this board as much as the next guy, but I have to say I think the whole moo thing is a clever way for him to get people to look at his site. If he never posted any of his drama he would never get anyone over to his site.... good job at making more webtraffic and putting more money in your pocket.

Unless hes really offended, in which case he needs to get a sense of humor.

Deep Thoughts.... by Dieselsdog

Self Promotion.... Thats why hes here. Ive never heard someone try to look for so much acceptance. I was reading a post on so called site (yes im guilty I do read it) he said he was tired of coming to CP becasue to many people bash him when he asks a legimate quetsion "How was I @ cherri" or where ever he spins. He said that people came up to him at each club and said he was great... why do you need to come here and see how you were... I think one on one praise is better than internet praise.

So please, if you want people to view your site or go to your messageboard, just ask nicely and dont create drama

Ramblings... by Dieselsdog

Originally posted by magilicuti

you are too new to post a "my thoughts" thread. :rolleyes::tongue:

Where does it say I cant post my thoughts... last I checked Freedom of speech was still my god given right.

And the Donkey is right, its about a special person.

So I will make the assumption you are friends with The Moo, thats all you had to say. You didnt have to say Im to new and I shouldnt be posting "My Thoughts"

So how many posts must I have to voice an opinion?

With respect,

Dieselsdog

Originally posted by dieselsdog76

Where does it say I cant post my thoughts... last I checked Freedom of speech was still my god given right.

And the Donkey is right, its about a special person.

So I will make the assumption you are friends with The Moo, thats all you had to say. You didnt have to say Im to new and I shouldnt be posting "My Thoughts"

So how many posts must I have to voice an opinion?

With respect,

Dieselsdog

Nice rep'n the new guys, tear it up yo...

Maggie,

And for having over 4,000 posts, from what I have read, you have nothing intelligent to say.. Just sayin'.

I love reading this board as much as the next guy, but I have to say I think the whole moo thing is a clever way for him to get people to look at his site. If he never posted any of his drama he would never get anyone over to his site.... good job at making more webtraffic and putting more money in your pocket.

Makes sense

I think it's a ploy to get traffic too. Very clever IMO.

Originally posted by dieselkid76

Dieseldog....1st off lose the name, too similar to mine

2ndly good observation on Moo...I agree 100%

DIESEL!!!

Mr Dieselkid76,

Sorry about the name stealing. Just thought it would be a catchy name.

Good to hear I have another believer.

My apologies,

Dieselsdog

Originally posted by fakesn

Nice rep'n the new guys, tear it up yo...

Maggie,

And for having over 4,000 posts, from what I have read, you have nothing intelligent to say.. Just sayin'.

yeah i gotta admit, i'm not witty enough to make threads such as

"where do you post from" like you... :rolleyes:

i'm sure part of him posting here is self promotion. clubs are all about money when it comes down to it. but of course he'd stop posting here after getting so many bad reviews. hence bad publicity.

this thread is ridiciously stating the obvious

trying to sound as intelligent as dieseldog76,

mag

CP must see me as a threat to their business because now even the moderators who are here to keep the peace post crap about me. That is just an example of why CP is going down the tubes. Sad how low class some of the people on here are. Sorry to all the good CPers though.

Originally posted by themoo

CP must see me as a threat to their business because now even the moderators who are here to keep the peace post crap about me. That is just an example of why CP is going down the tubes. Sad how low class some of the people on here are. Sorry to all the good CPers though.

Moo, I'm not hater dude :( Sorry if I offended ya :)

I still love clubplanet and I still love the drama. I think that at some point it gets out of hand though. I can take the abuse. It is annoying though when you come on here for some general reviews and see about 10 posts bashing you for no reason by people (losers) that don't even know you.

Thats my beef, it is full of low class internet tuff guys, but I can live with it, I have for long enough now. From here on I will ignore it. My time is way too valuable to spend with low lives.

Originally posted by themoo

I accept your appology, don't listen to the haters, mo money, mo problems..