Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Check out this quote from Britney Spears (no offense to the Britney lovers :^P

georgym

Originally posted by ninadd

Yeah but Sundance is all about deep movies that are artistic - it's not like your going there to see 'Crossroads'. It was just a stupid thing to say on her part. It kind of shows you have no class to be attending these festivities

well put, nina

:cool:

Yeah but Sundance is all about deep movies that are artistic - it's not like your ging there to see 'Crossroads'. It was just a stupid thing to say on her part. It kind of shows you have no class to be attending these festivities

Yeah, but regardless, I'm sure it wasn't exactly her personal choice to be attending.... ;)

Originally posted by linabina

ok... ever think that maybe shes just talking about different kinds of movies??? the ones that are easy to follow and spelled out for u as u watch them.... and then the ones that get u thinking about them... comon... ease up on the poor girl...i dont think that quote is a sign of her intelligence i think shes simply stated what TYPE of movies sundance movies are... jeez

and yes i met her in person.. she was on mtv... so of course she looked good.. ever think that even famous people can have bad skin sometimes or look "normal" when out in public??

:rolleyes:

Umm, notice how the quote starts with her stating that the movies shown at the festival are weird then proceeds to note how they require 'thinking' while 'watching'. I'm sorry, but thats cut and dry ignorance.

She should know the deal, and if she truly did get quoted out of context, she should have made a counter statement explaining what was quoted. I don't believe thats the case her. And plus, like the smurf said above: She was being rude during a screening of a movie, which lends all the more credibility to her being a complete fucking idiot (seeing as how, like many idiot music personalities, she seems to think that Hollywood would be a logical next step).

Like I said above: We're fucking doomed.

Originally posted by Mystify22

Yeah, but regardless, I'm sure it wasn't exactly her personal choice to be attending.... ;)

That's bullshit. Like any other megalomaniac pop construct, she'd like nothing more to have validation in another form of artistic expression. In her case, its the movies (seeing as how they already made a schlocky one with her during the height of late nineties pop crackdom! )

Yeah but Sundance is all about deep movies that are artistic - it's not like your ging there to see 'Crossroads'. It was just a stupid thing to say on her part. It kind of shows you have no class to be attending these festivities

you mean crossroads didnt make the festival :confused: