Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DarkBeat LIVE / Return of Tony Draper @ Exit, Fri Feb 7

exit0207_top.jpg

FRIDAY, JANUARY 31st 2003

Doors open at 11:00pm. 18 to party, 21 to drink.

On Friday, February 7th, Evolution Fridays continues its strong run at Exit². And it's only getting STRONGER...

This week taking the stage on the main floor of Exit² is none other than dance music's biggest phenomenon of recent times, DARK BEAT performing the mega-smash "Addicted to Drums" for the masses. And if that wasn't enough, Feb 7th marks the return of Tony Draper to the infamous Exit² booth with an amazing afterhours set.

Jason Ojeda will provide additional music for the main floor heads. And we can't forget DJ Riz (WKTU) spinning hip-hop in the Secret Room.

General admission is $30, $25 on the Clubplanet guestlist for all. Come down this Friday so that you can say the next day that you were part of the EVOLUTIONary process.

www.clubplanet.com/guestlists

Originally posted by mimusica

hi, that's good news about time tony draper is back b4 the place dies out for real. Happy :) that tony is back and he will blow jason out the exit lol (that's not an opinion that's a fact!!!!)

im not a fan of either bu i think you have smoked to much crack.

Originally posted by Dee Phunk

exit0207_top.jpg

FRIDAY, JANUARY 31st 2003

Doors open at 11:00pm. 18 to party, 21 to drink.

On Friday, February 7th, Evolution Fridays continues its strong run at Exit². And it's only getting STRONGER...

This week taking the stage on the main floor of Exit² is none other than dance music's biggest phenomenon of recent times, DARK BEAT performing the mega-smash "Addicted to Drums" for the masses. And if that wasn't enough, Feb 7th marks the return of Tony Draper to the infamous Exit² booth with an amazing afterhours set.

Jason Ojeda will provide additional music for the main floor heads. And we can't forget DJ Riz (WKTU) spinning hip-hop in the Secret Room.

General admission is $30, $25 on the Clubplanet guestlist for all. Come down this Friday so that you can say the next day that you were part of the EVOLUTIONary process.

www.clubplanet.com/guestlists

or not....

:blank:

Originally posted by Codica3

Bwaaaaaaaahahaha.. lovin' the title Gary! :laugh: :laugh:

But that's quite a claim to be making.. :laugh: :laugh:

dont under estimate me....my tolerance is thru the friggin roof ever since i turned 21. i amaze myself sometimes.

plus i think im addicted. i wanna drink like all the time....ALL THE TIME.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

dont under estimate me....my tolerance is thru the friggin roof ever since i turned 21. i amaze myself sometimes.

plus i think im addicted. i wanna drink like all the time....ALL THE TIME.

Haha.. you better be careful there.