Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rewind Sundays @ Lime Bar

demo909

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

REWIND PREMIERS THIS SUNDAY @ LIME BAR...

Are you like totally Looking for something to fill the void on sunday afternoons? "For sure!" you say...well look no more, Rewind is here. Come check out the premier this Sunday Feb. 9th.

It's free, it's campy and it's like steping into a timewarp. With a mixture of New Wave, Retro, Punk and REAL Electroclash plus tons of big hair and bad fashions!

So break out those member only jackets and head over to Lime Bar this Sunday and check it out....it's totally bitch'n!!:D :D

rewind_lg.gif

Guest saleen351

will there be 1994-1999 house and progressive house tracks, being dropped?

i'd love to check it out, i'm big on the old school stuff. but punk?

Originally posted by saleen351

will there be 1994-1999 house and progressive house tracks, being dropped?

i'd love to check it out, i'm big on the old school stuff. but punk?

sorry man....there's not going to be much from 1994 - 1999.

I don't think many people consider that to be old school. Read the flyer..."retro punk new wave electroclash" these sounds are intended to take you back...way back...not three or four years ago....back to the beginning. to some of the roots of modern electronic music. ever heard of kraftwerk, model 500, telex, gary numan or joy division??? just to name a few.....probably not.

...why am i even trying to explain this to you....Saleen, please don't waste your time or my time at this party. thanks.

rewind_lg.gif

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by demo909

sorry man....there's not going to be much from 1994 - 1999.

I don't think many people consider that to be old school. Read the flyer..."retro punk new wave electroclash" these sounds are intended to take you back...way back...not three or four years ago....back to the beginning. to some of the roots of modern electronic music. ever heard of kraftwerk, model 500, telex, gary numan or joy division??? just to name a few.....probably not.

...why am i even trying to explain this to you....Saleen, please don't waste your time or my time at this party. thanks.

rewind_lg.gif

lol bro, i know whats going on over there, and i kept my mouth shut, but word is you won't be around much longer...

keep up the great work...:blown:

Saleen I was here long before you surfaced and will be here long after you are gone....but don't fret...now that there is a few new clubs openning up on the beach you'll have plenty of time to get tossed from them too....keep up the good work man....we are all counting on you!!:D :D

craig, saleen doesn't get tossed out of clubs. He usually doesn't even get in them.

BTW you doing anything for volleypalooza this year?

And yeah Saleen, you really are known for knowing what is going on and especially for keeping your mouth shut.

Hey shroomy. I'll be a round for volleypalooza....I'm actually trying to get the official closing party at the Rewind this Sunday...coked up models and 80's music....what more could we ask for.

seriously...pm me or email me if you're coming to hang out and watch the show on the beach this weekend.

Guest saleen351

pleae name 1 club that i have been tossed out of ?

pleae name 1 club i wasn't allowed in?

you guys think this board is gospel. its not, you don't really know me, or what i do....

Originally posted by diegonyc

hey demo, how's the sound in lime bar? i've seen pics of the space and friends are telling me how the nice the place is, im just a little curious with the sound system.

sound system is tight for the space. a little bottom heavy which is always good. aren't you doing your WMC party there? I can give you the exact specs if you want them....let me know