Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know im werid .. whats going on in the daytime at WMC

well everyone I know sleeps the whole day.

but the weather is typical Miami (usually perfect, mid 70's) but who knows, one year it was almost 90 for ultra.

and south beach is always packed with plenty of beautiful folks, and tops are optional on the beach :)

Originally posted by shroomy

well everyone I know sleeps the whole day.

but the weather is typical Miami (usually perfect, mid 70's) but who knows, one year it was almost 90 for ultra.

and south beach is always packed with plenty of beautiful folks, and tops are optional on the beach :)

are you forreal abou tthe top thing? lol :eek:

75?? is that warm enough to swim?

The reason why i ask about the daytime thing is becuase i realy enjoy drinking and partying by the beach and in the sun....There is a place here in jersey that is open in the summer on the beach and has a dj and shit and you stay outside drinking its a good time so i am hoping to find somthing like that but better.

and i only shroom in the daytime as well.

There will be tons to do during the day. The Consious Party on Tuesday as well as the Chez/Wave party Tuesday starting at 5PM, The Amenti day party on Wednesday, Ultra on Saturday if you're into the big party thing, and.....i know there's something going on Friday afternoon......what was it again......;)

Originally posted by deepfunk

There will be tons to do during the day. The Consious Party on Tuesday as well as the Chez/Wave party Tuesday starting at 5PM, The Amenti day party on Wednesday, Ultra on Saturday if you're into the big party thing, and.....i know there's something going on Friday afternoon......what was it again......;)

woooo hoo!!!

alright!! im excited! thats exactly what i wanted to hear!

thanks bro.

Hey-

The Essential Mix is a weekly show that dj Pete Tong hosts on the British Broadcasting Company( BBC)'s Radio 1(you can also catch online). They do a bunch of events live at several venues and they have been throwing an annual free all day event(last year @ nikki) and broadcast live(they also have a boat party, bt don't hold your breathe for that, it's invite only) . This year it's at Opium (www.opiummiami.com) and starts at noon on Friday, the 21 and goes 'til 9 p.m.

Plus there's also the annual Astralwerks/Naked party at Nikki BEach(www.nikkibeach.com), last year it was an all day free bbq. I think it start at 2 p.m. this year.

here's the link to last year's party pics,etc:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/dance/miami2002_round_up.shtml

BBC Radio 1 and CoolJunkie.com present

One Live In Miami

Free Party at Opium Garden

Friday March 21st 2002

12pm-8pm

DJ's:

Main Room: Pete Tong and other special guests TBC. CoolJunkie Room: Kurtis Patrick, Jon Cowan, Michael Louis, Craig Demo, and Sean Bauzay

The event will be broadcast live in the UK on BBC Radio 1, and also on the internet at www.bbc.co.uk/radio1

Doors Open at 12pm, and free entry will be on a first come first served basis. Early arrival is essential, as the club is expected to be completely full.

The only choice for Friday!