Clubplanet Nightlife Community

aiight peeps.....I got a serious issue here

JonStephen

Originally posted by siceone

Be an Usher that's the biggest slap in the FACE EVER !!! Keep your Dignity.

the voice of reason speaks.

in all seriousness, she is fucking with your mind and paying lip service to your heart.

be happy for her but asking you to be an usher knowing how you feel about her is the biggest "bend you over and fuck you with a dirty brick" thing i've ever heard. I bet deep down she knows if she can get you to do that, she's got a sucker and a backup plan to her marriage forever.

just playing devil's advocate.

Originally posted by cintron

I bet deep down she knows if she can get you to do that, she's got a sucker and a backup plan to her marriage forever

Sounds so fucken true !!! Dont be her fall mat/net !!! If shes' got her mind set on marrying the dude...let her ! Her trying to involve you is just a reason to validate her choice with going with the other guy !! Dont give her the reason to. You become an usher, you might as well ber her pool boy !! DONT FUCKIN DO IT !! Tell her you got personal family shit to take care of that weekend (at the last minute)

And DONT call to explain what went on !! Cut her loose !! Save yourself the idignity of seeing your (lost) sweetheart being swept away...:(

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

she wants u to be an usher!! OOOOOOOOO!! she wants to use u..degrade u..oooooooo!! she wants u to show people to their seats...she knows ur free labor and shell save on the wedding price.....ooooooooooooooooo!!!

if she wanted to use him she'd make him do gyro's... i hear he makes a wicked soulvaki

Originally posted by djjonstephen

gee....I wonder who rated my thread one star

:rolleyes:

some people don't know their place in life nor their role and gotta keep Jonny hatin

its not one anymore! :D:cool:

anyway.... a lot of people here are givin u some good advice. it just depends on what u think is best for the situation since ur the one who knows better than us.

u really have two choices.... :confused:

1) let it all out and tell her how u feel. what do u have to lose? i mean unless u would be satisfied just havin a longterm friendship with her, u have nothing to lose but everything to gain! :D i dont think u would be comfy bein friends with her when u still have those feelings and shes all married and shit.

2) give her the most genuine fake grin u can muster and just let it go. mark it as a chapter in ur life and move on. theres more fishies in the sea for a goodlookin duuuuude such as urself! :comit::aright::D

whatever u decide... let us know how it goes and i wish u the best of luck! shit like that really sucks..... but thats life! :)