Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~Thongs~

darthvader

Those girls are cute, but if you' re thinking thong - take a look at my friend Vida, she is fresh off the pages of FHM. We were sitting at my house one day looking through the magazine at the girls and I said she should be in the magazine. I sent a few photos in for her and she got the call, originally for a lingerie shoot but they brought her "back by popular demand" (see article). And I've got a second friend of mine scheduled for a shoot.

This is my friend Vida. Support her, go out and buy the magazine please.

attachment.php?postid=1291339

Originally posted by njdionysus

Those girls are cute, but if you' re thinking thong - take a look at my friend Vida, she is fresh off the pages of FHM. We were sitting at my house one day looking through the magazine at the girls and I said she should be in the magazine. I sent a few photos in for her and she got the call, originally for a lingerie shoot but they brought her "back by popular demand" (see article). And I've got a second friend of mine scheduled for a shoot.

i actually saw this... spread and i must say she has the ROUNDEST fucking ass ive ever seen it not only stick out from the bottom but from the top too looks like half-basketballs lol talk about "love handles" :)

Originally posted by njdionysus

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: