Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abyss tonight

Originally posted by onehugefizzzz

I hear this party has been the sickest thing to come around in years.. see you all there:D

I dont know if your serious or jokin but I wouldnt say Sickest party in years...but its Def Something diff. Hope to see you there.

Originally posted by marktooch

first and foremost i was joking with my indian friend.

second only a select few know about filth.

third binoy is one of those select few.

fourth those who know, KNOW. It's just as shame that everyone thinks they do.

Thank You,

Management

wow i see lots of these kids dont know about the filth... keep it dirty toochy ;)

Originally posted by binoys

I dont know if your serious or jokin but I wouldnt say Sickest party in years...but its Def Something diff. Hope to see you there.

HAHA, yo its DdBells. I wasn't jokin'... from the time I walked in till the time I left, about two hours, I heard nothing but harddddd beats and it was niceeeeeeee to say the least. Tooch fired it up properly.

HAHA, yo its DdBells. I wasn't jokin'... from the time I walked in till the time I left, about two hours, I heard nothing but harddddd beats and it was niceeeeeeee to say the least. Tooch fired it up properly.

LOL wassup kid!! Thanks for coming out! Def a got party. Something diff that gets better and better every week. Nice Vibe last night. See you soon.

give me a fizzzzz u focker :D