Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have an IDEA!!!

Everyone is promoting in different places usually all on Fridays and Saturdays which makes it very hard for me, when i do make it out, to support all my friends. So how about this..........everyone get together and open one giant club, and then there will be one place for everyone to go and no one will miss anyone..............:D LOL

Originally posted by thehype

can this club be close to me?

Yo Jim whadup dog? Listen up, a while back you had a thread entitled shore driving song or something like that and Id like to ammend my choice to judas Priest~Turbo Lover...............great driving song!

ooooo, better yet.......Ozzy Osbourne~Over the Mountain!

Thats it

Originally posted by stiffler

But I am, I am! But then again, to you I would seem normal:laugh: :laugh:

You crazy mo-fo

Stiff you nut....LMFAO thinking about last saturday!!!!

I checked my messages as I walked out of Arc and you left a message about stoping at my room, but I wasn't there and told me to call you back!!!!!!

I decide to take a nap at home before I call you back.

Woke up at 7pm and called you back!!!!!

Talked to you for about 5mins and didn't understand a word you said!!!!!!

I then told you I'll call you back in a couple of hours!!!!!!

You then called me back about 2 hrs later and left a message!!!!

Stiff: I'm just calling you back because I heard from my friends I was on the phone with you a couple hrs ago, I just wanted to know what we were talking about, don't woory, I'm not insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: classic

Yo Jim whadup dog? Listen up, a while back you had a thread entitled shore driving song or something like that and Id like to ammend my choice to judas Priest~Turbo Lover...............great driving song!

ooooo, better yet.......Ozzy Osbourne~Over the Mountain!

Thats it

Turbo Lover is a fuckin classic track. Whenever i race my vette down the parkway, thats one of few JP tracks you have to listen to. 2 other JP tracks i recomnd while speeding, PainKiller and Hell Bent for Leather. oh yea just wait till you see the Judas Priest shirt i ordered for the summer

Originally posted by tempkid

Stiff you nut....LMFAO thinking about last saturday!!!!

I checked my messages as I walked out of Arc and you left a message about stoping at my room, but I wasn't there and told me to call you back!!!!!!

I decide to take a nap at home before I call you back.

Woke up at 7pm and called you back!!!!!

Talked to you for about 5mins and didn't understand a word you said!!!!!!

I then told you I'll call you back in a couple of hours!!!!!!

You then called me back about 2 hrs later and left a message!!!!

Stiff: I'm just calling you back because I heard from my friends I was on the phone with you a couple hrs ago, I just wanted to know what we were talking about, don't woory, I'm not insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: classic

OMG~I think I just shit myself...lemme check! Yup I did:laugh:

I plead the fifth.......either that or I would like to plead. temporary insanity. Whichever one works for you

I think Im gonna make that my sig

Originally posted by angelicious

Stick where you been??:(

where u going tonight, oops let me guess riverstreet.

Only been to RS twice in the past two months so what you talkin bout girl? Ive been hittin up Metro here and there fridays and Cherri on sats......................But nevertheless, I miss you as well:D

Tonight, might be stayin a little local(LaCarta)

Only been to RS twice in the past two months so what you talkin bout girl? Ive been hittin up Metro here and there fridays and Cherri on sats......................But nevertheless, I miss you as well:D

Tonight, might be stayin a little local(LaCarta)

lacarta then metro??? Yea yea yea