Dance Valley Opium.

Dance Valley, Miami

Thursday 20th March 2003

All Night Long

The Opium Garden,

135 Collins Avenue,

Miami Beach, USA

www.opiummiami.com

We are proud to introduce the largest gathering of Dutch DJ / Producer talent ever assembled outside of The Netherlands, for the ultimate Dutch party over the Miami Winter Music Conference!! Spread over 5 intimate dance arenas, and packed with Holland’s favourite musical vibes, this unique event is set to send shockwaves across the city. Our intentions in undertaking this project are to open the eyes of the USA and the rest of the world to the vibrant scene that is Dutch Dance, to showcase the massive talent and diversity of the next generation of Dutch DJ domination.

performing artists include:

Marco V, Michel de Hey, Johan Gielen, Lucien Foort, Remy, Tom de Neef, Laidback Luke, Secret Cinema, Roog, Montana, Erick E, Brian S, Cor Fijneman, Benny Rodriguez, Nick K, Don Diablo, Fausto, Johan Cyber, Misja Helsloot, Astrid, Marcella, Joost van Bellen, Marnix, Bart Hendrix, Alex Arnout, Toni Bass, Jurgen, Javier Naviness

DJ SISTER BLISS. (Faithless / Special UK Guest),

MCs Marxman, Miss Bunty

Also Featuring a special vj-show by

Vision Impossible and the Virtual MC

for more info & background on the Original Dutch Masters go to

http://www.dancevalley.com or check flyerbooklet coming soon

:letsgo:

Pe@ce from the Large One

We would like to thank all the people who have made this project possible, and who have helped to expand the boundaries of Dutch Dance Culture…

Special thanx to Anna Agency, Black Hole Recordings, EC Recordings, Prime Time Management, Unmanageable Artists, ID&T Music, 1Management, Firm Bookings, Barkers, Risk Agency, Primary Talent, Immaculate Music, Rush, HQ, Hard Soul, Silly Symphonies, OneStar Recordings, Speedfreax, Gesture Music, Concept, Loveland, Vision Impossible, Heineken, Nationaal Pop Instituut, Extrema, IMD Management, MMF, Partyscene.nl

Big Thanks to all to the crew at Opium....Dade..Richard & all

And please remember this......They are coming..The Dutch are coming in force...

Pe@ce from the home of the seed.

I'll tell you what I have learned by working with these Dutch maniacs...

1. They are a bunch of absolute "Dance Music" fanatics.

2. They don't care about $$

3. They are more committed to the scene than anyone I have worked with in years

4. They (especially Larry) should be committed.

5. There will be a Dutch invasion at Conference this year.

6. THIS WILL BE A REALLY FUN PARTY!

Check out their website at www.dancevalley.nl

.....it's some sick stuff.

Peace,

Dade

We are lucky to be with ya.....

It was not a hard choice for us as we go with vibe before hype.

Miami winter conference is the most talked about event in Holland.

From every DJ to agent and so on...Miami Miami Miami.

This is not our doing, this is the open original minds that shake and make your great city.We are new boys blessed with a chance to bring our shakedown concept to your venue.

We are Opium.

We are Miami 2003

Pe@ce from the fellows who wear clogs.....:D

dance valley party people you're lookin good out there!!!!!!

this summer will mark the 4th year i travel to holland for dance valley... and i can honestly say that these guys are responsible for the best times of my life. (check out my dv pix: 2001 2002 )

i can't wait for this one!!!!!!

my only worry is that some of the crowd might be fragmented because of the tronic treatment party on the same night. The only two party crews i have loyalty to in the entire world are having events within walking distance of each other on the same night.... i wish i could harness quantum physics to split myself in two... but it looks like i'll be in attendance at dancevalley miami.

in the meantime, next time you guys are @ 222, smoke some white widow for me!

peaz,

rob

We were planing to bring DJ JP but he has 2 HQ partys on the 21st ...one Amsterdam and one in Rotterdam...Tom is also at these events.

go to http://www.hqamsterdam.com for info

If you like the Hard dance stlye you will not be let down as we are bringing DJ Fausto with us.He is vert hot property on the Hard House scene in Holland and already has a very big fan base.

We have to leave some DJs back in Holland or the Dutch party people would never forgive us.

The word from the underground is that Sister Bliss (Faithless) has cut a exclusive killer dub plate cut for Miami 2003.

The gossip is that its a corking dance floor shakedown.

As I have said b4 the underground rules when it comes to the upfront info.

You have been warned.......

I can also promise you that Michel de Hey is in the Studio as I post cutting and pressing dub plate killers.This fellow is just back from shaking South America and is looking good for the conference.

Dutch as the day is long is the Rotterdam wizzard...

He is a Bad Mother ... as Carl Cox say's.....:D....What what.

Black Hole Rocordings artists will be having a big gathering at Dance Valley.

Cor Fijneman

Tiësto

Montana

Misja Helsloot

Fred Numf

Johan Gielen

Ferry Corsten

Lucien Foort

These talents will have a social movement on the night of Dance Valley. What a fucking great reunion far away from homeland.

Tickets are on sale @ http://www.groovetickets.com/ordersystem/groove/eventviewqb.asp?AffilID=93&EventsID=4516&PGname=Opium%2BGarden

Look out for more up coming information about Dance Valley.

http://www.opiummiami.com/wmc

dancevalley.jpg

Miami problems are cool & the gang problems.....

The underground is spreading gossip that Roger will have a pre -party early Thursday evening.

I think I heard shore club but I am not sure.

I will pop into the pre party b4 heading of down to Opium Valley to drink like a big fish in a sea of vodka.

It would have also been nice to hear Sasha & Diggers plus that monster Techno line up that Tronic have...

All in all these are the kinda problems we all need more of.