Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dance Valley Opium.

Originally posted by larrylarge

All in all these are the kinda problems we all need more of.

agreed. my crew is already sick of my "well maybe we should go to this party, but its the same night as the other two parties that....".

all i know is two things: (1) its unlikely that i'll have a demo CD ready before miami, dammit, and (2) this is going to be one f**king amazing trip!!!!!!

peaz,

rob

p.s. great pic undertaker - i'm thinking that had to be from this summer - i see a patch of grass. you never would have seen that in 2001 - the entire valley was covered with people :)

p.p.s. we've got junior sanchez doing his live performance thing sat. night in nyc.... and that fucking nutcase felix da housecat too. sweeet.

Jeeeez ! ! I been following the Dutch music scene for the last 2 years .. and I know basically almost all their events . Trance Energy, sensation, innercity etc etc .. and Dance Valley is jsut WOOOOOOOW ! Too bad im under 21 .. but Im a tru dance music follower.. if there could just be a rule for the under 20 tru music followers hehe :D

Dance Valley is known to sell out their events months prior to event. Tickets are already on sale and it's going quick. The price now is set for $30 in advance. The day of event the price will be $40.

Presale gives you the advantage of no wait.

Hope to see you there.

Cheers from the undertaker.

http://www.groovetickets.com/ordersystem/groove/eventviewqb.asp?AffilID=93&EventsID=4516&PGname=Opium%2BGarden

We are getting a very big reaction from the Dutch public & a lot of flights are being booked.Dance Valley are the new newbies to Miami but we are learning fast.

We were not 100% sure about doing pre-sale tickets for the event but now it looks like you will need a ticket to get in.

Even if you are special VIP Charlie Big Banana music industry type.

Please bear it in mind that our promotion for the Opium gig did not start yet as the flyer booklet and TV jingles etc are only just finished.

Keep your eye on the streets and the screen.

:letsgo:

On top of our slamming WMC gig our crew have been getting ready for another massive shakedown we do called

4 Elements... Saturday 24th May 2003...

This is a 14,000 people dance event we have in a huge complex in Rotterdam Holland called the Ahoy.

The Ahoy is the Dutch Madison sq garden.....except you won't get tossed out for smoking a joint.

What you will get is

Arena 1

Mathew Deekay

Guy Ornadel

Johan Gielen

Chicane (live)

John Digweed

Sister Bliss

Michel de Hey

Underwater Arena

Darren Emerson

Tim Deluxe

Yousef

Terra Diva (live)

Paul Jackson

& more

Chill Arena

Ollie Teeba (Herbaliser)

Hero Bonardi

Etro Anime

Ambient Daan

Odd Bod

Hard house Arena

Tom Harding

JP

Nick Sentience

Organ Donors (live)

Scott Mac

Danny D

& more nutters

go to

http://www.udc.nl

more info soon.....

We know this is off the track a little but we are working hard with the company directors telling us that we might start neglecting the Dutch events because of Miami.

We think we can keep it real at home and come over to add a little Dutch pump to the WMC.

:letsgo:

You have to admit thats a slamming line up.....

hey larrylarge/ogmiami,

all psyched up for WMC and dance valley! please let me know (pm/e-mail) if you need an extra volunteer or 2 (or 5) for setup crew or handing out flyers and stuff. We've met people who travelled from all over europe and other places like croatia, moscow, finland, israel for DV but never any americans, so i would love to spread the word to my fellow countrymen.

10x,

rob

Tickets are on sale at Uncle Sams on South Beach for DanceValley and all other Opium Garden events.

Monday- Hooj Choons $20

Tuesday- Pacha $30

Wednesday- Dancestar $30

Thursday(Day)- Master at Work $25

Thursday(Night)- Dance Valley $30

Friday(Day)- BBC Radio 1 $0

Friday(Night)- Perfecto $30

Saturday- X-Mix $30

So now go get your tickets. The parties are around the corner.