Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nightlife Takes__"_NERVE" - READ!

nervemaimi

THIS SHIT HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH.MICHEAL STORMS IS A TERRIBLE DJ.THE ONLY REASON LUIS HIRED HIM TO DO AFTERHOURS IS BECAUSE HE WOULD GET ON THE MIC AT CROBAR AND TELL ALL THE VIPS TO GO TO SPACE.ONCE LP USED HIM TO BUILD THE CROWD HE DUMPED HIM FOR A GOO DJ.I WORKED AT SPACE AT THE TIME.RUDOLPH IS A JOKE AFTER THE FAILURE AT BILLBOARD.YEAH THATS RIGHT HE IS THE GUY WHO RUINED BBL.I READ THE LONG LIST OF CLIENTS PAST AND PRESENT AND THEY JUST MADE IT UP.I WORKED AT A FEW OF THOSE PLACES AND IVE NEVER SEEN ANY OF THESE GUYS THERE AT LIQUID OR SHADOW LOUNGE.DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess if a thread gets enough attention eventually the haters, & JEALOUS people will come out. It hard to answer a post when its just plain "WRONG" OR "UNPROVOKED HATE MAIL" like space hired Michael because he talked on the mic at Crobar and 'LURED" PEOPLE TO SPACE. #1 there is no mic at Crobar in EITHER DJ BOOTH. #2 how would he be able LURE ANYONE IF HE SUCKED, lets say they had 20 mics up there, why would anyone listen to him?

I NOTICED YOU POSTED AT 2AM, ON A SATURDAY NIGHT, IT'S FUNNY MOST PEOPLE ARE OUT PARTYING IN THE VIP ROOMS, or working at the top clubs, YET YOUR HOME POSTING HATE MAIL? HOW FUNNY, MABE YOUR ONE OF THOSE GUYS WHO CANNOT EVEN GET INTO A CLUB? IF YOU COULD WHY WOULD YOU BE POSTING AT 2AM ON A SATURDAY NIGHT..............WHO KNOWS MAYBE YOU HAVE A SORE THROAT? OR MAYBE YOU HARD A HARD WEEK AT WORK? OR MAYBE YOUR AN UNEMPLOYEED ANYRY WANNA BE DJ THAT EITHER STORMS TOOK YOUR DREAM JOB OR RUDOLF WOULD NOT EVEN GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY TO HIRE YOU...........I'M SURE YOUR KNOW ONE OR YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT WORKING LAST NIGHT AT 2AM. BUT I WILL LET THE OTHER READERDS DECIDED FOR THEM SELF.

Anyway thanks for the post, do not be so angry, practice your mixing and your attitude and you to might someday land a REAL CLUB job, so you have something to do on a Saturday night other than post hate mail!!!

NEXT!

NERVE

NICE ANSWER DICKHEAD EXCEPT IT WAS REALLY NO ANSWER AT ALL.THERE USED TO BE A MIC AT DROBAR AND MS USED IT TO GET PEOPLE TO GO TO SPACE.ASK LUIS AT SPACE AND HELL TELL YOU THAT ITS THE ONLY REASON HE HAD MS THERE.LIKE WITH MOST VIP LOUNGES THE CROWD DOESNT KNOW MUSIC SO THE CHEESIER THE BETTER.SEE THESE ARE REAL ANSWERS.I NOTICE THAT YOU IGNORED THE PART ABOUT RUDOLPH AND BILLBOARD AND THE REST OF HIS FAILURES.AND YOU USE THE TIME OF MY POST AS AN INDICATION THAT I AM A LOSER BECAUSE IM NOT OUT PARTYING ASSHOLE.WELL IF YOU HAD A BRAIN YOU COULD SEE THAT ALL TIMES POSTED ARE GMT (THATS GREENWICH MEAN TIME JERKOFF) NOT EASTERN STANDARD.ILL DO THE MATH FOR YOU IT WAS ABOUT 8:30 THIS MORNING IN MIAMI WHEN I GOT HOME FROM SPACE.AND BY THE WAY WHAT DID YOU DO AT ALL THOSE CLUBS YOU MENTIONED?

IM NOT A HATER.IT JUST BUGS ME WHEN A GROUP OF HASBEEN, WANNABE COOL, OLD, TIRED FUCKS COME ON A BOARD AND TRY TO BE HIP.JUST SAY"WE ARE OPENING A BAR FOR PEOPLE WHO USED TO THINK WE WERE COOL".

IF YOU HAVE ANY REAL ANSWERS I AM WAITING.

NEXT!

Originally posted by defender

IT JUST BUGS ME WHEN A GROUP OF HASBEEN, WANNABE COOL, OLD, TIRED FUCKS COME ON A BOARD AND TRY TO BE HIP

What does "OLD" have to do with anything. I know plenty of OLD people that are WAY cool. I have a 78 year old aunt that is super cool. She still smokes POT, drinks and dances. She is way cooler than some 20 year olds that I know.

Age (like COOL) is a state of mind. Whatever you think of these guys, the fact is they are gonna try something different. I like that! And, I'm gonna support them until THEY prove that they deserve otherwise. Hell, they are investing a ton of money to improve OUR nightlife. SoBe needs all the help it can get. I don't care that they are 40+ years old and fat. Shit, I'd love to party with the Rolling Stones and they are 60!

I was upstairs at crobar last night and ran into Roman. Didn't recognize him since I hadn't seen him spin in 10 years. Anyway, great meeting him again and look forward to hearing him spin at nerve when it opens. He said his style these days is deep house. Let's keep an open mind and give them the benefit of the doubt. There'll be plenty of time to trash them later on if they don't live up to their hype.

I DONT CARE IF THEY ARE OVER 40

I DONT CARE HOW BAD THEIR SPELLING IS

I DONT CARE ABOUT MOST OF IT BUT I CARE THAT THEY CLAIM TO BE NIGHTLIFE GODS AND ARE MISLEADING PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD.THEY CLAIM TO HAVE THIS LIST OF CLUBS THAT THEY HAVE RUN OR OWNED THAT IS SO LONG THAT MOST OF IT IS A LIE OR THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO HOLD A JOB.

THE INVESTOR=SOME GUY WITH MORE MONEY THAN BRAINS WHO ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WOULD BE COOL TO OWN A CLUB.

RUDOLPH=A GUY WHO KEEPS MOVING FROM PLACE TO PLACE BECAUSE HE NEVER MADE ANYTHING WORK ESPECIALLY BILLBOARD.AND POD,THEY ALL SAY THAT IT DIDNT WORK BECAUSE THE OWNERS DIDNT LISTEN.IF THE OWNERS DIDNT WANT TO LISTEN THEY WOULDNT HAVE HIRED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

STORMS=COME ON THE GUY CANT GET A JOB.IF HE WAS SO GOOD HE WOULD STILL BE AT CROBAR OR SPACE OR SOMEWHERE.

ITS LIKE THE PHAZON SOUND SYSTEM THAT TURNS INTO A CROSS BETWEEN A PHAZON AND WHAT WAS LEFTOVER FROM LOLA.NOT QUITE THE TRUTH BUT CLOSE.

listen. all they are trying to do it promote their creation. And get feed back from the masses to taylor their there club so eveyone can have a great time at Nerve. Everyone that has replied its intiltled to their very own opinion, but what the fuck is it with the hating on this board? And the hate comes from some wacked ass loser that goes and registers a new name just to hate, do have balls to pist with their real nick. or whatever is the case. This venue has not even open and we got people talking smak about it.

Why don't you let it open and give it try, then you have all the right to talk shit about it and them. They are not claimimng that they are the best of world DJ's! Most DJ's jump around all the time, Look at GA I booked him a few years ago to spin at a rave for 500$. And to this day he spins all the old music in remixes. Edgar V. a few years back spinning for me at an grooveradio party. I remember these DJ jumping from club to private raves and so. I guess you need to make money.

If I was opening a club I would be trying to create some type of hype for it. And I would be expectiong people like you to creat a bogus name just tp hate. Well you need to et off that little pony of your and get with the program, shit talking is not going to get you anywhere unless you wear the shoes that these people where.

Lets say this club kicks off and the DJ;s become well know for what they have created. I don't expect you to be headding out to that venue evet, because you dissagree sooo much about it..

My point? STFU and save the hate for after the club opens and you go to check it out.

Peace,

www.groovemiami.com

Defender,

What can we say, you caught us! Everyone sucks that has anything to do with the project, Phazon / Steve dash knows nothing about sound, we all unemployed and live in cardboard boxes, we don't even know what a real club looks like, since none of us can get into one and since were not on the cutting edge of the Miami scene like you are. None of us ever has had or held a job. None of our DJ's even owns a record. Crobar has five mics in each booth (that Louis bought them for Christmas), were obviously so stupid we cannot even tell time. It was nice of the homeless coalition to donate this club to us and give us a chance. Don’t you think?

What can we say, we cannot make everyone happy, and for that we are truly sorry.

It sounds like you have found a permanent home at space, its a great club and we hope you enjoy it for many years to come

The people we are trying to attract have open minds and are willing to at least try something BEFORE THEY MAKE A DECISION TO HATE IT!

So with your extremely negative attitude we will assume you won't be giving nerve a try, and that OK since this is still America land of the free and you can do anything you would like or have any opinion you would like.

In any case thanks for the post, you know the first rule in advertising, talk about me good, talk about me bad, just keep talking about us...........BUT YOUR AN EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT PERSON so I'm sure you already knew that............so on that note thank you so much for your help, it is greatly appreciated, best of luck to you in what ever you do!

NERVE

no one is ignoring you, the reason for the posts is to try and give people a little insight to what is happening, despite what some people might think, were are WORKING AT OPENING A NEW CLUB not sitting home posting all day, in any case we are doing the best we can to TRY And answer every intelligent post (and even the unintelligent ones as time permits)

i don't think the E-mail made it to us, check the address, its NerveMiami@aol.com as far as your questions go

# 1 the owners are Michael storms, Rudolf & Mario

#2 lighting system is being done by derrick vasquez out of NY, he has done most of the installs up there (twilo, shelter, roxy etc.) he is a friend of the owners and he will be installing assorted lights - I'm not sure what brand if that's the next question.....any additional info on the lights and i will have to ask the owners......by your post i will assume your a light guy who maybe is interested in getting the gig? if that's correct, at this time it is covered (to the best of my knowledge)..........

hopefully this answers your questions completely and to your satisfaction

Nerve

Nope NO INTREST WHAT SO EVER... (as to trying to get the gig) I don't do installs. I just wanted to see what brand they would be installing at the club.. Lighting is one of the most important factors in a club besides the SOUND! I have met Michael Strom, I now know you are not him. I was trying to gather as much info on the club so I can help promote and push it, but since I have "unintelligent" question. I' guess I'll stop asking and helping at the same time.

Good Luck !!

www.GrooveMiami.com

AOL SN: NEXUSGROOVE

Do you have an email for Michael Stroms?

:D

I'm sorry you got the impression, I was referring to you as far as the unintelligent question, I WAS MOST CERTAINLY NOT insinuating that at all, ALL OF YOUR POSTS HAVE BEEN NOT ONLY INTELLIGENT BUT HELPFUL AND THE CLUB DOES GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT.......from your signature at the bottom of the post I thought you possible had something to do with the lighting and I wanted to update you accordingly......sorry for the misunderstanding!

Nerve

Originally posted by nervemaimi

I'm sorry you got the impression, I was referring to you as far as the unintelligent question, I WAS MOST CERTAINLY NOT insinuating that at all, ALL OF YOUR POSTS HAVE BEEN NOT ONLY INTELLIGENT BUT HELPFUL AND THE CLUB DOES GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT.......from your signature at the bottom of the post I thought you possible had something to do with the lighting and I wanted to update you accordingly......sorry for the misunderstanding!

Nerve

No problem. I didn't get upset or anything, I am a LD = Lighting Designer and operator. But have no intrest in getting the gig. I was told nerve maybe was looking for a LD to run the lights. But the reason I was asking about the lighting for public info, you keep pushing the Phazon Sound, but no Lighting specs..

Like I said good luck and tell michael Eddie said whats up,, he'll remember me as the lighting guy at Lance's New Years Party.

Take care who ever you are!

Visit my site groovemiami.com .. still not completed but you'll get the idea of what its going to be.

PS: DO NOT USE INFINITE AUDIO SYSTEMS for any installations! It would bring ur club bad luck!

WELL THATS EXACTLY WHAT I EXPECTED.THEY HAVE NO ANSWERS FOR ANY OF IT.WHEN THEY ARE WRONG ABOUT THE TIME THE ANSWER IS "I GUESS WE ARE SO STUPID WE CANT EVEN TELL TIME"WHY NOT JUST SAY YOU MADE A MISTAKE?IT WAS IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO USE AS A WAY OF ATTACKING ME BUT WHEN PROVED WRONG YOU USE IT AS ANOTHER WAY TO ATTACK ME.STEVE DASH IS A GREAT SOUND GUY BUT THERE ARE LOTS OF CLUBS WITH GREAT SOUND SYSTEMS THAT STILL SUCK.YOU CLAIMED PHAZON AND WHEN SOMEONE MENTIONED THAT YOU WERE USING THE OLD EQUIPMENT FROM LOLA YOU CHANGED IT TO ALMOST PHAZON.YOU GUYS CAME HERE WITH YOUR SILLY PRESS RELEASE TALKING ABOUT HOW ALL THE OTHER CLUBS WERE BORING AND LAME.YOU MADE ALL THE INFLATED CLAIMS.YOU ARE THE ONES WHO THINK THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD DONT KNOW ENOUGH TO CALL YOU ON YOUR BULLSHIT.YOU ATTACKED ME WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WAS HOME AT 2:30 AM ON A SATURDAY(BY THE WAY I AM OFTEN HOME ON SATURDAY NIGHT).YOU CLAIMED TO BE INVOLVED IN EVERY CLUB IN NEW YORK AND MIAMI EVER IN HISTORY.WHEN CALLED ON IT YOU ACT LIKE A CHILD.

YOU SAY YOU ARE HERE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS.HERE ARE A COUPLE OF DIRECT QUESTIONS.

I WORKED AT LIQUID AND SHADOW.BOTH ARE ON YOUR LIST OF CLIENTS.WHAT EXACTLY DID YOU DO THERE?

WHY DID BILLBOARD FAIL?

WILL THERE BE A SERIOUS MUSIC FORMAT OR WILL THE CLUB TARGET VIPS?

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH YOU GUYS OR WHAT YOURE DOING.I JUST HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE INFLATE THE TRUTH AND CLAIM TO BE ALL THINGS FOR ALL PEOPLE.LETS SEE IF ITS TO BE ANSWERS OR MORE ATTACKS.

defender

first of all please read the post a little more carefully, the only reason I'm answering you is because you when you were done venting you had a few good questions

#1 the client list was for mark leventhal

#2 Michael had played a "few times at shadow" i think he said it was the good life party that was there for a few weeks and than it was pulled for whatever reason and they moved it to another club

#3 mark leventhal dj at fat black / liquid for years - again refer to the "client list" for mark

#4 Michael did several "guest spots" for Chris at liquid as well

#5 billboard failed for 500 different reasons for starters the rent is over 100K the place is set up for concerts, they had a $80,000.00 etched mirror on the second floor and bounced checks to the printer for the opening flyer, the owners hired Rudolf as the face of the club and the consultant yet did not take his advice 99 out of 100 times....... magnify that by a million things and you get the idea

#6 some nights will target "serious music" lovers while other nights will target the VIP crowd

hopefully it will be a mix .......we will do our best to make every one as happy as possible........but as we all know, someone will always be pissed off at something, such is life!

ONE THING I CAN PROMISE EVERY POST HAS BEEN 100% OF THE TRUTH! if you angry we are using 20k in perfectly usable good amps rather than throwing them in the garbage, hey what can we say. you would think based on 90% of the sound systems on this beach you would have been ecstatic that we hired Steve dash, but again different strokes for different folks, i doubt you will ever have a good time at our club and if i were you i would not even waste my time with us, I'm sorry your not FEELING IT LIKE WE ARE" but again this is a free world so by all means go to your favorite spot and have a great time & be safe.........WE WILL NEVER BE ALL THINGS TO ALL PEOPLE.........NO ONE EVER WILL BE!

MAYBE NERVE IS NOT FOR YOU AND THAT OK, ALL WE WANTED TO DO WAS TO TRY AND INFORM PEOPLE WHAT IS HAPPENING, if you feel slighted or that our resumes are not good enough for you that's great, we bought the club to have fun and with or without you were planning to have a blast

thanks for the post

Nerve Nightclub / lounge

NerveMiami@aol.com

Vaughn,

no official word on the conference yet, maybe satoshi, and digweed.........we had a chance to lock both them up last week but we don't want to mess them up if there is a problem with the opening being delayed a few days (as you can understand), David morales came by to "survey the situation" and to say hi, he picked up his got nerve? t shirt and split to go play for bambi ..........but other than that, it's all good, were gonna wait a week or so and than see what's up with wmc................