Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jersey girls...

atomicapples

no joke... the quality in jersey girls are soo much better then nyc

so i went to homedepot on my lunch break, and wow, the hardware section is filled with hot girls...

i think they were looking for some bolts to install a sway bar...

but she was soo hot...

white, dark hair, thin, tall, blue eyes, knows her bolts and nuts...

Originally posted by atomicapples

so i went to homedepot on my lunch break, and wow, the hardware section is filled with hot girls...

..you talking about the one on Rte 10?...if you thought those girls were hot, you should check out the honeys in Target in the back of that plaza...mmmm....mmmm...mmmmmmm...;)

Originally posted by phatman

..you talking about the one on Rte 10?...if you thought those girls were hot, you should check out the honeys in Target in the back of that plaza...mmmm....mmmm...mmmmmmm...;)

...what exactly is in a target?.....i've never ...nor do i intend to venture into one....but like...i see these ads...and well......they advertise....laundry detergent and shirts....like......at the same time....or toothpaste and underwear.......this bothers me.....please explain..........

no joke... the quality in jersey girls are soo much better then nyc

i think they were looking for some bolts to install a sway bar...

but she was soo hot...

white, dark hair, thin, tall, blue eyes, knows her bolts and nuts...

Where are you working now??

no joke... the quality in jersey girls are soo much better then nyc so i went to homedepot on my lunch break, and wow, the hardware section is filled with hot girls... i think they were looking for some bolts to install a sway bar... but she was soo hot... white, dark hair, thin, tall, blue eyes, knows her bolts and nuts...

youre just a horny fuck... you couldve been at the dykes with bikes convention and seen hotties...

Originally posted by misk

...what exactly is in a target?.....i've never ...nor do i intend to venture into one....but like...i see these ads...and well......they advertise....laundry detergent and shirts....like......at the same time....or toothpaste and underwear.......this bothers me.....please explain..........

Wow, misky, I can't believe you live right next to me and have never been to a Target. I mean, I wouldn't exactly go there either to pick up on the latest fashion trends, but basically it's like a Walmart only a bit larger.

When it comes to like housewares, electronics and other household odds and ends it's great. There's one up 46 past Willowbrook, if you needs things like I've mentioned above, you should check it out some time.

:D

Originally posted by misk

...like tooth paste and sneakers in the same add lol.........

...most of us pronounce it as tar-zshey - a french g if you will...not target...i love it but their adds ARE fucked up...it's a fucking walmart/kmart, why deny what you are...the only fucked up thing about the store is that it can be similar to ikea...you can find like the most incredible bargains...like a $2 sony radio...but at the same time, there's curtains for $200...ikea is the same shit....the range on an area rug can go from $20 to $250...wtf?...