Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundgarden

Originally posted by foodidoo

Lasgo tonight at Garden

Dude:

I just heard the radio Lasgo is Next Sat tonight is Oscar G Dark beat the Indian Dude, the Garden will be rammed regardless of Exit and sound factory…….. My friends are done with the city stuff years ago

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by arkmoned

Dude:

I just heard the radio Lasgo is Next Sat tonight is Oscar G Dark beat the Indian Dude, the Garden will be rammed regardless of Exit and sound factory…….. My friends are done with the city stuff years ago

Oh my god lasgo and Darkbeat wow how does soundgarden stay so up to date with the music. Im impressed, sike.

Originally posted by hotshit

Oh my god lasgo and Darkbeat wow how does soundgarden stay so up to date with the music. Im impressed, sike.

Hey it’s the White Trash Crack head Dude Back for another Cp Message board Beaten.

Again, I Personally don’t Like the Dark beat Track but that’s not the issue here…. And like o told you before this is not a Sound Garden Issue

The Issue is that you are a Moron, Dude I wish that I Ed Arkmoned can be Ahead of the music Curve like you,

I know about 40 People Who Would love to be Associated with you and Where you Hang AND What you interpret as cool But Dude SF is Closed…… oh oh Wait I’m Sorry your from Central Jersey So like Where did you go out Last night

Hot Dude Get a Fucking Life, or may a Job First you’re a Promoter come on Admit it

:laugh: :laugh:

Listen I love Garden on Sat nights. It is a great lil place near home. I get to drink it up with some of the best bartenders in the industry....It is a great place to meet up with friends and have a good time ...Yes it is mainstream but who cares I cant to the crackhead scene all the time...It is a differant environment than the clubs glorified on this board... Yes Dark beat is played out in our world and Lasgo was last years song but don't you understand this what attracts the girls which attract guys which equals lots of money made at the end of the night...If the place so called isnt good why is it packed weekend after weekend?Soundgarden does it's thing way back to when DJ Franco Iomello spun house music on Hot 97 years ago.When Soundgarden was Chicago's it was a leading pioneer of the club industry. It is their choice to stay mainstream and that is fine with me. It is b/c of this I know they will never be shut down for some stupid shit.Hey Soungarden nice run!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

classic-radio.gif

No joke though.... holy shit that Lasgo song has been going for 2 years already and it's still on the radio..... what's up with that....

Yo Dude:

yeah it's 2 years old the songs still excites the Chicks and the act is from over seas and didt not play the usa but once i beleive i still like the track, and all the girls i loved before love it too

and dude I've been with a few women:laugh:

Originally posted by foodidoo

Listen I love Garden on Sat nights. It is a great lil place near home. I get to drink it up with some of the best bartenders in the industry....It is a great place to meet up with friends and have a good time ...Yes it is mainstream but who cares I cant to the crackhead scene all the time...It is a differant environment than the clubs glorified on this board... Yes Dark beat is played out in our world and Lasgo was last years song but don't you understand this what attracts the girls which attract guys which equals lots of money made at the end of the night...If the place so called isnt good why is it packed weekend after weekend?Soundgarden does it's thing way back to when DJ Franco Iomello spun house music on Hot 97 years ago.When Soundgarden was Chicago's it was a leading pioneer of the club industry. It is their choice to stay mainstream and that is fine with me. It is b/c of this I know they will never be shut down for some stupid shit.Hey Soungarden nice run!!!!!!!!!

Sound garden use to be Chicago, Damma Buddy of mine told me that a while ago and that they also own temptations or use to somthin Like that…

At any rate Dude I Love Soundgarden and your Right any body that can say anything Negative about it is Ether young White trash Or just haven’t grown up Yet like this hotshit Dude

one of the most professional run night clubs ever,by far the best sound system I ever played on,great staff,The most genuine owner "eugene" and a great friend of mine!And yes the music caters to the woman which is the right thing to do especially in NJ.Had a great time last night,Thank you stevie Z!

Originally posted by mikerizzo0121

one of the most professional run night clubs ever,by far the best sound system I ever played on,great staff,The most ginuwine owner "eugene" and a great friend of mine!And yes the music caters to the woman which is the right thing to do especially in NJ.Had a great time last night,Thank you stevie Z!

ginuwine? :eek: I hope to God you were kidding w/that spelling! Genuine perhaps?

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by arkmoned

Hey it’s the White Trash Crack head Dude Back for another Cp Message board Beaten.

Again, I Personally don’t Like the Dark beat Track but that’s not the issue here…. And like o told you before this is not a Sound Garden Issue

The Issue is that you are a Moron, Dude I wish that I Ed Arkmoned can be Ahead of the music Curve like you,

I know about 40 People Who Would love to be Associated with you and Where you Hang AND What you interpret as cool But Dude SF is Closed…… oh oh Wait I’m Sorry your from Central Jersey So like Where did you go out Last night

Hot Dude Get a Fucking Life, or may a Job First you’re a Promoter come on Admit it

:laugh: :laugh:

Funny, funny how mad the soundgarden promoter gets when you talk about his precious club. And your spelling is gettin worse, the anger must be getting to you. It's obvious you are the promoter and I thought soundgarden got rammed every weekend they didn't need promoting. So once again put on the khaki's, your tommy hilfiger shirt, stay fat and go hang out at soundgarden. Let me just guess your in your late 20's, early 30's, totally out of shape, have like 2 friends one of which is your mom. You go to the same club every single saturday because your a loser promoter who just wants to get laid and can't get over the fact that it is not gonna happen, mmmmmk douchebag.

Originally posted by mrhapppi

its pretty well known concept that Soundgarden doesnt utilize promoters....never has and never will. I am surprised someone with their ear to the ground like yourself didnt know that.....EVERYONE knows that......

That's why in the end SG will still be standing, because it wasn't SUCKED DRY by "promoters"