• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by wmc2003

You cool to have DH at bed..

BUT WHAT ABOUT MAZE... THAT LINEup ??? Mmmm

That shit rocks a DH night anyday/..

Dont get me wrong DH id dpoe as all HELLL

But he playing other places to i think ..

I'll be at maze!

:confused: ....anyways....anyone else know where DH is playing besides BED??? or should i just PM "her" Vicman?;)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

bro..lets do it...we can have them made....in the front it can say "Danny Howells Whore"...in the back ur name or CP name...:idea:

i'm game if everyone is....but when would we wear them? 'cos i'm pretty much set on going to Maze on Friday :confused:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

yea but to that other secret party..that Danny is gonna tell me about on Sunday...after 3 call the cabs @ wet willies:drunk:

ok, so then i'm game for the shirts...ummm...how do we do this? mine has to be made out of "stretch" t-shirt material and be fitted, a large would suffice...depending on the time of the day the party is i would go with black or white with the other color as letters. i want it to with arial type font.

:D

Originally posted by vicman

ok, so then i'm game for the shirts...ummm...how do we do this? mine has to be made out of "stretch" t-shirt material and be fitted, a large would suffice...depending on the time of the day the party is i would go with black or white with the other color as letters. i want it to with arial type font.

i suggest white "stretch" t-shirt...with black lettering...we can do it individually...