Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The most memorable...

karma4

Originally posted by rothko:

....moment this weekend (partly b/c I was sober enough to remember it). I was driving my friend (one of thos people who listens mostly to guitar music) and I had my PVD Out There and Back cd in. I was like, so if this really bothers you let me know. After it had been playing a couple of minutes, he turned it all the way up, and was like, "I want to go some place where they play music like this." I smiled.

Don't you love it when things like that happen. A couple of my friends always thought I was just a freak because I love this stuff so much...then FINALLY one night they agreed to go with me to Gabah. We get there and they're like, "wow, this music is great, if the places you go have music like this, I'm in to that!"

....moment this weekend (partly b/c I was sober enough to remember it). I was driving my friend (one of thos people who listens mostly to guitar music) and I had my PVD Out There and Back cd in. I was like, so if this really bothers you let me know. After it had been playing a couple of minutes, he turned it all the way up, and was like, "I want to go some place where they play music like this." I smiled.

cwm20.gif

------------------

"the decision

to hear the song

or to be the song - "

Archived