Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Drama With The Arc Suitation

dt3f

LOOK PEOPLE WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY ABOUT COME JOIN THE ARC FAMILY IS THE EXIT AND FACTORY PARTY IS SHUT DOWN SO HERE A NEW PARTY TO COME TO THEN PEOPLE WHO GO TO ARC SAW THE POST AND AND GOT MAD THEY ARE VERY SENSITIVE ABOUT THE CROWD BUT DONT LISTEN TO THEM DO WHAT U WANT I GO TO ARC EVERY WEEK I REALLY DONT CARE WHO COMES DOWN U ARE NOT GONNA ME ME HAVE A BAD TIME SO I DONT CARE

Originally posted by dt3f

LOOK PEOPLE WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY ABOUT COME JOIN THE ARC FAMILY IS THE EXIT AND FACTORY PARTY IS SHUT DOWN SO HERE A NEW PARTY TO COME TO THEN PEOPLE WHO GO TO ARC SAW THE POST AND AND GOT MAD THEY ARE VERY SENSITIVE ABOUT THE CROWD BUT DONT LISTEN TO THEM DO WHAT U WANT I GO TO ARC EVERY WEEK I REALLY DONT CARE WHO COMES DOWN U ARE NOT GONNA ME ME HAVE A BAD TIME SO I DONT CARE

you are naive..

the most I have been going to BYS fridays for 3 years and the party has definately changed.. and it has changed because of club closings.. first twilo. then Tunnel now this.. serioulsy they can ruin your night They meaning the morons.. you know who you are

Originally posted by siceone

you are naive..

the most I have been going to BYS fridays for 3 years and the party has definately changed.. and it has changed because of club closings.. first twilo. then Tunnel now this.. serioulsy they can ruin your night They meaning the morons.. you know who you are

lol, the morons don't exist at Arc? Um, we all know what goes on in clubs, and after the BS last night, it doesn't do anyone any good to blast a club for the amount of drugs that pass through their doors. But let's not get carried away here. Arc is by NO means an acception to this problem.

Could it be that 'the problem' lies within the current system of regulation and laws? Let's face it, people do drugs. Legal or not, experimental youth will continue to try various 'designer drugs'. Is there no way to come to a compromise on this issue? What I'm trying to say is that this whole ongoing war between various club populations in NYC is a pathetic recreation of the East Coast/West Coast rap war of the 90s... Why can't we all just get along with one another and accept that there will always be different crowds of people; different subcultures. Yeah, Factory and Exit are closed... their crowds are gonna find new places to party... possibly Arc. Let them do their thing. If you don't approve of the way they party then don't party with them. But you can't just start hating on them for wanting to try a new place.

Originally posted by grtstprtyevr

Could it be that 'the problem' lies within the current system of regulation and laws? Let's face it, people do drugs. Legal or not, experimental youth will continue to try various 'designer drugs'. Is there no way to come to a compromise on this issue? What I'm trying to say is that this whole ongoing war between various club populations in NYC is a pathetic recreation of the East Coast/West Coast rap war of the 90s... Why can't we all just get along with one another and accept that there will always be different crowds of people; different subcultures. Yeah, Factory and Exit are closed... their crowds are gonna find new places to party... possibly Arc. Let them do their thing. If you don't approve of the way they party then don't party with them. But you can't just start hating on them for wanting to try a new place.

i know that, you know that and all of us here probably share a similar sentiment. Unfortunately the City is "black and white" on this issue and obviously Drugs are the Devil! So of course to Rid Our Streets of this EVIL and SAVE the CHILDREN and all the other flowery luvvvy dubby crap, they seek to make the city look to be a cleaner, less tolerant and more stringent legal area.

Of course, more bums freeze to death from lack of housing every winter and more people get hit by cars each year than kids die of "ecstasy overdose" at clubs but nevermind. It's the parents of the kids who matter - legal, "respectable" tax-paying voters who have a voice in politics and are obviously being catered to in an effort to make them feel that they are not complete failures in raising their children.

What kids lack in education and common sense, the city tries to make up for in law enforcement and crackdowns.

Unfortunately for us all, "stupid people ruin everything" and i can't think of a better situation that falls in line with that theory.

Originally posted by zeeker

lol, the morons don't exist at Arc? Um, we all know what goes on in clubs, and after the BS last night, it doesn't do anyone any good to blast a club for the amount of drugs that pass through their doors. But let's not get carried away here. Arc is by NO means an acception to this problem.

did I say arc was devoid of knuckle heads?

Originally posted by siceone

you are naive..

Isnt this the truth. This is the reason I stopped going to Dasnny every fri like I use too. The crowd haS changed in a bad way. YES I deal with it, so please no shit. :worry: I am hoping with some new mega clubs opening the crowd will shift and I can return to my weekly getaway.

Back to reality :rolleyes: