Clubplanet Nightlife Community

worst night i ever had...

atomicapples

Originally posted by atomicapples

i broke my new camera...

and i lost an account...

lets put it this way.. i lost money even thou i didnt spend any.

its always what you make of it... (and stop crying about the fuckin camera yah banana... i told you id get you a new one... )

Originally posted by nympho69

dont be

just stop complaining...

your loss is sad, but irrelevant to this thread. comparing grief and trying to determine who has the right to be sadder than anyone/everyone else is immature and ugly. just leave it at that everyone has had losses in their lives.

Originally posted by weyes

your loss is sad, but irrelevant to this thread. comparing grief and trying to determine who has the right to be sadder than anyone/everyone else is immature and ugly. just leave it at that everyone has had losses in their lives.

no thats not what i was doing

when i read the subject line the worst day ever

immediatly i thought omg something really bad mustve happened

if someone can say losing a camera is the worse the day of their lives

thats great they should go out and celebrate

no thats not what i was doing

when i read the subject line the worst day ever

immediatly i thought omg something really bad mustve happened

if someone can say losing a camera is the worse the day of their lives

thats great they should go out and celebrate

did i say worst day of my LIFE? read the shit again.. i said worst night i ever had... there will be times where the night will get alot worst... dont fucking argue... if you want to put someone down or some shit.. go fuck yourself, and then drunk som piss... cuz im sick of your shit..

did i say worst day of my LIFE? read the shit again.. i said worst night i ever had... there will be times where the night will get alot worst... dont fucking argue... if you want to put someone down or some shit.. go fuck yourself, and then drunk som piss... cuz im sick of your shit..

what shit?

honestly i wasnt trying to be rude

i was trying give u perspective

oh well

dont be

just stop complaining...

i hate when people do that shit. not everyone has friends who die in accidents but just because something horrific didnt happen doesnt mean someone cant feel shitty about what they want to feel shitty about.

people will throw up deaths and rapes and abuses in other people's faces all the time as if to say "well this didnt happen to u so u shouldnt be complainin" fuck that.... if i lost an expensive ass camera id be pissed too regardless of whether or not i lost someone. just b.c. i havent doesnt mean i cant be pissed about something not-so-major....

Originally posted by nayohmee

i hate when people do that shit. not everyone has friends who die in accidents but just because something horrific didnt happen doesnt mean someone cant feel shitty about what they want to feel shitty about.

people will throw up deaths and rapes and abuses in other people's faces all the time as if to say "well this didnt happen to u so u shouldnt be complainin" fuck that.... if i lost an expensive ass camera id be pissed too regardless of whether or not i lost someone. just b.c. i havent doesnt mean i cant be pissed about something not-so-major....

well i can only speak for myself

but all the shit that has happened to me

has made me reevaluate what is and is not important

and now that i live life that way i feel blessed

the only things that upset me are major

son of a bitch... what the fuck... why does everyone say things like "it could be worse" and "life is what you make it"

fuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk off.... NO ONE wants to hear that shit when bad stuff happens to them... they just want to be consoled, and have people empathise with their situation till they get over it....

(no offense to anyone who said any of that...) :)

Originally posted by joeg

son of a bitch... what the fuck... why does everyone say things like "it could be worse" and "life is what you make it"

fuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk off.... NO ONE wants to hear that shit when bad stuff happens to them... they just want to be consoled, and have people empathise with their situation till they get over it....

(no offense to anyone who said any of that...) :)

because bad things will continue to happen to you

instead of going crazy when such situations arise

wouldnt it be better if u focused on things that really mattered

and not dwell on things that don't???

btw : were you a trouble child when you were younger?

what do u mean by troubled?

well overall ive had lots of rough times

but instead of staying the weak, cynical pessimistic person i was

i made myself strong, optimistic, and persistent

without this change and i dont think i would be here today

well i can only speak for myself

but all the shit that has happened to me

has made me reevaluate what is and is not important

and now that i live life that way i feel blessed

the only things that upset me are major

exactly. u can only speak for YOURSELF, not atomicapples (or anyone else for that matter) so the whole "stop complaining" thing was uncalled for. he can speak for himself and he can complain about whatever the hell he wants.