Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Love!!!

You post fuck love like twice a month but I def feel this way twice a day.

Why are we all such idiots and try to obtain this horrible disease we call “loveâ€

Love is always bad no matter what. Anything that is good will always end badly.

Yes fuck love, fuck it to death. No love is worth the pain of loosing the person you love and sooner or later you will. Nothing good lasts. My emotions are fucked so I do not have to ever worry about this ever happening again.

:laugh::D:laugh::D

Originally posted by notallthere

Why are we all such idiots and try to obtain this horrible disease we call “love”

Yes fuck love, fuck it to death. No love is worth the pain of loosing the person you love and sooner or later you will. Nothing good lasts. My emotions are fucked so I do not have to ever worry about this ever happening again.

i kinda agree with you. sometimes as much as it feels bad when its done you think it wasnt worth it. after 10 yrs w someone i look back nd think sometimes it wasnt worth it. I guess its a matter of finding the right personmy parents are like the happiest 2 people in the world so somethngs got to be right there.

i still think the guy who said its better to loved and lost then never loved at all was full of shit. but i guess if the right person comes just make sure not to pass it up

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i kinda agree with you. sometimes as much as it feels bad when its done you think it wasnt worth it. after 10 yrs w someone i look back nd think sometimes it wasnt worth it. I guess its a matter of finding the right personmy parents are like the happiest 2 people in the world so somethngs got to be right there.

i still think the guy who said its better to loved and lost then never loved at all was full of shit. but i guess if the right person comes just make sure not to pass it up

say word

Why are we all such idiots and try to obtain this horrible disease we call “loveâ€

I def feel you on that. . .but you're lucky I feel like that 1000000 times a day. . . I found a truly an amazing guy, but I fucked up. . Just keep your head up Ant and remember . . . No matter how bad a relationship you may have been in, you will find that special someone who will make it all worthwhile. I think we all have in mind our perfect gal/guy.....I know all my life I had built up a fantasy of the perfect man. Countless romance stories and fables helped make that fantasy a reality in my mind. Searching for that fantasy lead to many disappointments, but now reality made it clear that there is no such man. And now as the weeks go by, the fantasy started to fade away - until I met _____ I had almost given up on the fantasy until my fantasy became reality, but now thats gone. . . so yeah I can also say "fuck love" I give up!!

Originally posted by calebos

say word

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ha ha but its true. it might hurt to love but i guess all the pain one day miht be worth it because when you find someone who wont ever cause you pain it makes it special. Thik about it if everythng ended good and everyone was always happy how could being with someone be special. it would just be whatever.

i cant believe i just said all that man talk about growing up.

Originally posted by laurie619

I def feel you on that. . .but you're lucky I feel like that 1000000 times a day. . . I found a truly an amazing guy, but I fucked up. . Just keep your head up Ant and remember . . . No matter how bad a relationship you may have been in, you will find that special someone who will make it all worthwhile. I think we all have in mind our perfect gal/guy.....I know all my life I had built up a fantasy of the perfect man. Countless romance stories and fables helped make that fantasy a reality in my mind. Searching for that fantasy lead to many disappointments, but now reality made it clear that there is no such man. And now as the weeks go by, the fantasy started to fade away - until I met _____ I had almost given up on the fantasy until my fantasy became reality, but now thats gone. . . so yeah I can also say "fuck love" I give up!!

well said laurie.

I just think fantasy is true. its a matter of finding the right person who is your fantasy. its whats at the end of the journey that mkes us push to go on. i guess what really sucks is finding all you ever dreamed about and not having it. did that 2 times. once for 10 yrs and i gues in the end we both fucked up. she was almost all i wanted. then found more than i ever wanted and it just didnt happen. But we all move on find someone who makes us happy. I can look at my mom she had it pretty damn rough for a long time. in the end it was all worth it. MArried my step dad and they been together for i think 15 yrs or so i think they might have gotten in like 3 arguements. ill take that one every 5 yrs. Now years later she has everything she could ever dream of and she deserves it.

( not like me and my bro didnt get alot too 4 wheelers snowmobiles airplane the whole nine gooo Pop lol)

It’s not the bad relationships that make you feel all the regret. It’s the good ones. The people that you miss having around you. The people that made you feel like a better person. I think I am a morbid person. I seem to be attracted to things that I know are doomed.

It’s not the bad relationships that make you feel all the regret. It’s the good ones. The people that you miss having around you. The people that made you feel like a better person. I think I am a morbid person. I seem to be attracted to things that I know are doomed.

dude spoken perfect.

i was bent about my ex but later realized why was i bent it wasnt a good relationship and glad it ended. but there is one person i can think of that i was seeing that seemed lke a life long happiness but it just didnt happen leaves you wondering why you see something so good that you are never going to have

Very true Ant. . .I think we all know that the first month is often the hardest after a break-up. Nothing seems to go right, and you are restless, lonely and frustrated. Give it time and things will get better. (dont you hate when people say that...I DO!!) Aaanyway while we are all hurting here let just think that we are also all growing in maturity and self-reliance, so lets be thankful for this time of our life to assess where we’re headed and make changes in our plans, if necessary. One thing for sure, having a boyfriend is not easy. Since it is such a big responsibility, I know that I'm not going to rush into another relationship, just going to take my time and get over this one first.

Very true Ant. . .I think we all know that the first month is often the hardest after a break-up. Nothing seems to go right, and you are restless, lonely and frustrated. Give it time and things will get better. (dont you hate when people say that...I DO!!) Aaanyway while we are all hurting here let just think that we are also all growing in maturity and self-reliance, so lets be thankful for this time of our life to assess where we’re headed and make changes in our plans, if necessary. One thing for sure, having a boyfriend is not easy. Since it is such a big responsibility, I know that I'm not going to rush into another relationship, just going to take my time and get over this one first.

Somethings makes you stronger and something makes you weaker. If you get shot by a bullet and you live threw it, it doesn’t mean it will make you immune to bullets and stronger. But it will maybe teach you to keep you out of situations of getting shot. I think I need to stay out of situations that I can get hurt.

Something makes you stronger and something makes you weaker. If you get shot by a bullet and you live threw it, it doesn’t mean it will make you immune to bullets and stronger. But it will maybe teach you to keep you out of situations of getting shot. I think I need to stay out of situations that I can get hurt.

i agree w you im just a glutten for punishment i think.

as far as getting shot well a paper cut is nothng compared to that

Somethings makes you stronger and something makes you weaker. If you get shot by a bullet and you live threw it, it doesn’t mean it will make you immune to bullets and stronger. But it will maybe teach you to keep you out of situations of getting shot. I think I need to stay out of situations that I can get hurt.

When you find the right person, I think the good always outweighs the bad. Nobody is perfect, but when you find someone that you are truly in love with, I think you realize that they are perfect for you. Love just doesnt happen when you are in a relationship. Its something that starts off as a tiny feeling and grows and matures into Love. In my life now, I KNOW I will never find anyone who is more perfectly matched for me than my boyfriend. Love can sting if you get a bad taste of it, but when you find someone whom you cant live without, and can make anyday better just by being themselves then you know you are in love. I wouldnt give up what I feel now for anything or anyone.:heart:

OK! All this fuck love shit is pissing me off!! The only reason you are really thinking about it is because Valentines Day is coming!! Just because you do not have a girlfriend/boyfriend or your relationship isn't where you want it doesn't mean love sux!!!!! You will all find someone who will make you extremely happy. It just isn't the right time yet. That's how I look at things. Everything happens for a reason and when mr/miss right come along you will know. I might just be talking out of my ass right now cuz I am happy with my boyfriend and think he's incredible. You really never know what's going to happen though if you don't get out there and give it a chance. If you get hurt, you get hurt and move on. Til you find the one or they find you, just have fun.

i cant believe im acually saying this but i actually agree with jpdd.

like i said before getting hurt oly makes the one thats right more special. who gives a shit about valentines day. its only a day someone put out there for guys to have to spend cash on women and for people who dont have someone feel like shit. athough im sure trojan stocks soar around this time of year.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i cant believe im acually saying this but i actually agree with jpdd.

like i said before getting hurt oly makes the one thats right more special. who gives a shit about valentines day. its only a day someone put out there for guys to have to spend cash on women and for people who dont have someone feel like shit. athough im sure trojan stocks soar around this time of year.

Did you bang that jpdd broad?

Originally posted by calebos

Did you bang that jpdd broad?

I just saw this today!!! That is really funny!!! Whi the hell is this kid? I actually got a really good laugh from that!! Doubleplay, we did agree on some things. We didn't always fight remember??

:tongue: