Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dropping like flies (Exit & Sound Factory)

tinybutterfli

Originally posted by abstractls

hmm 12000 posts, that basically means you are a loser that has no real life and invents his own loserdom online. You have no musical education, your probably a stuttering moron, and the earth would be better off if you just dropped dead, atleast then we have more fertilizer...nuff said

Dude! Not on this board, PLEASE!!! I think we've been through this before with you, no?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by raver_mania

Damn dude, you really don't have a way with people do you??? Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions....you really do have a CULT mentality toward DT. Just because a DJ is really good does NOT mean he's perfect, and thus there is always room for criticism.

You really are not doing much to improve DT's image by the way you're behaving on these boards. I actually am less inclined to see him now, if this is how all his "fans" behave!

:rolleyes:

no raver, criticism is fine, everyone has individual tastes, but I have it in for people that just say shit that has no water value whatsoever. nothing you said bothered me at all raver, today :D no gripes if people don't even like his style of music, or if he talks, but just outright saying stupid shit is opening yourself up for abuse, aka dicman

Originally posted by nautilus60

Dude! Not on this board, PLEASE!!! I think we've been through this before with you, no?

oh yeah , forgot about the DC clubpanet.com cult, it's pretty well known around the record labels actually, some of them actually come on here to start shit to entertain themselves on slow days.

Originally posted by abstractls

hmm 12000 posts, that basically means you are a loser that has no real life and invents his own loserdom online. You have no musical education, your probably a stuttering moron, and the earth would be better off if you just dropped dead, atleast then we have more fertilizer...nuff said

:nopity:

yeah man your right, i'm a looser regrdless of the fact that i'll be taking my gre's again soon so i can go back to school and get my ph.d. so i can research morons like you.

i know what music i like and i like the type DT spins, i just dont like his 20 minute monologues. now take DT's cock out of your ass and realize that there is much more musis out there than just DT..nuff said.