Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Second major takedown of NYC clubs?

Originally posted by Nestor

I'm almost positive this "drug crusade" has more to do with the NYNA then public safety. I can't stress this enough, read that article, it names names. Although the article is about the cabaret laws, these people have pull with the mayor’s office. Do you understand that Exit had close to 3k people a night and S.F. about 1.5k? That's 4.5K people that will be forced to go to other clubs, bars and lounges owned by members of the NYNA. There is big money at stake. They gain (NYNA); you loose your favorite space. We need to dig and see who is benefiting and boycott that club(s), lounge(s) and bar(s).

This most definitely has a paper trail. Some of us need to follow up on it.

From the article:

While NYNA lawyer Robert Bookman (who is also Rabin's attorney) would not release the names of the 120 members, it is known that in addition to big clubs like Centro-Fly and Exit, NYNA does boast small bars like Meow Mix and Hogs & Heifers as members.

This says that Exit was indeed a member of the NYNA... so then wouldnt shutting them down only prove to hurt the organization? I'm sure Exit was one of their largest cash cows...

Reading your posts made me just bash my head against the wall.

If you idiots are so concerned about 'conspiracy' why don't you read a goddamned paper and concern yourself with the upcoming war and what Bush is doing. You'd be interested in him--he's a cokehead.

Sound Cracktory has more fucking G and K than what's in trancerxxn, teklord, totallytrance and this board combined.

(I kind of understand though, you have to be half dead to sit thorugh JP's set).

Exit (thanks in part to DJ Fabio) has got so much blow that when you leave, you'll be cleaning your bathroom for 5 hours simply on the airborne yayo ALONE.

Put the blame where it lies, read a fucking book and STFU.

ps--nestor--get laid IMMEDIATELY if not sooner.

This is good, at least a few of you are using your marbles.

I agree dirtyepic18, but within all organizations there is decent. If you read the article, you'll see that the owner of Halcyon is opposed to Rubins stance on the cabarte law. Halcyon has been harassed over and over again and even shut down at times. I'm pretty sure the trail to those responsible can be found

Originally posted by davidstone

I think you should use a few of YOUR marbles and lick my fucking g-induced nuts.

you are a drama queen and we dont want you here.

Oh i'm sorry mr. stone, but when did the CP board members officially vote you into position as their spokesman? Why dont you get a fucking life, and stop bashing people for simply expressing their ideas.

Originally posted by ivehadit

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music" -- Kristen Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989

Uh, yeah. I'm pretty sure that one's in my sig. Thanks.

Originally posted by davidstone

I think you should use a few of YOUR marbles and lick my fucking g-induced nuts.

you are a drama queen and we dont want you here.

Real drama queens post anonymouly and create drama. Now get lost dip shit, I was here first. :mad:

While I'm glad that Nestor has an inquisitive mind, etc. I checked out a few of the conspiracy theory links he posted earlier in this thread, 'cause who doesn't like a good conspiracy theory, ya know?

And, of course, what do I find? What is the big secret to the sites he posted? Yup, turns out the 9/11 hijackers were Jews -- the same guys who are responsible for pretty much every other problem going on in the world today.

So a big F-U to Nestor for posting racist, anti-semetic crap. This kinda stuff doesn't belong on a messageboard dedicated to people getting together and having a good time.

I'm not saying you're a bad guy, but you've got a little growing up to do.

Originally posted by sdeelite

the racist remarks going on right here have GOT to stop.

:mad:

it's ridiculous, enough already.

wasn't this thread about NYC nightlife anyway?

watch out fellers, he's got the 'angry face icon'. I think pee just ran down my leg.

Anyway, seriously, knock off the racist stuff. This thread wasnt exactly about nightlife but really about nestor ignoring the fact i used to break my neck on empty jars of k and thinking that the answer lies with mulder and scully and www.whatreallyhappened.com

the racist remarks going on right here have GOT to stop.

:mad:

it's ridiculous, enough already.

wasn't this thread about NYC nightlife anyway?

Ummm...since when have the words "arab" and "Jew" been considered racist???

:confused:

You'd never survive the Current Events board.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Ummm...since when have the words "arab" and "Jew" been considered racist???

:confused:

You'd never survive the Current Events board.

I'm obviously using the term loosely....

LET ME REPHRASE THAT PROFESSOR..:rolleyes:

Let's stop using all the hateful remarks against every fucking religion race and creed on this board.

Especially when it's not even related to the original topic of the thread.

That better?

I'm obviously using the term loosely....

LET ME REPHRASE THAT PROFESSOR..:rolleyes:

Let's stop using all the hateful remarks against every fucking religion race and creed on this board.

Especially when it's not even related to the original topic of the thread.

That better?

Cool with me!

:cool: