Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cute/pretty vs sexy/hot

mssabina

i started a thread about this exact topic a couple of months ago:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134153&highlight=adjective

and i always get "cute", too :no: . that especially annoys me, 'cause i think that term should at least be reserved for smaller people. no offense, but i think that there should be a height limit for the word, "cute"; if i can rough you up for calling me that, then don't do it :cuss:;):D .

Originally posted by Mystify22

Good point... even the most beautiful people can start to seem very unattractive if they have nothing inside

agreed 100% . As for the young-looking deal--that is my deal. So cute like a puppy doesnt quite work for me. But the girls I always go for are the kinda "diamonds in the rough" if u will. Like they light up the room when they come in, but not everyone notices and sweats them. Thats my type right there :D

Mike

ive gotten it all... and quite frankly... i smile and say thank u.. its hard to get a GENUINE compliment from GENUINE people these days... u know? being called cute/sexy/pretty/hot/beautiful/gorgeous.. etc... from someone who means it...is a lot more meaningful than from some pig out on a jobsite or a fucking gas station saying "hey baby... lemme pump u full of super"

:and yes... ive gotten that one before... :

:blank:

so as long as its in good context... i take them all as compliments

:D

Originally posted by linabina

ive gotten it all... and quite frankly... i smile and say thank u.. its hard to get a GENUINE compliment from GENUINE people these days... u know? being called cute/sexy/pretty/hot/beautiful/gorgeous.. etc... from someone who means it...is a lot more meaningful than from some pig out on a jobsite or a fucking gas station saying "hey baby... lemme pump u full of super"

:and yes... ive gotten that one before... :

:blank:

so as long as its in good context... i take them all as compliments

:D

true! awesome response. I have heard beautiful,cute and hot, I don't really prefer one over the other.. To me they are all nice compliments to give someone..If someone thinks that you are none of the above then I would think they wouldn't say anything at all..

Originally posted by venusvixen

no i absolutely hate it

to me it's a cheap shot at telling me that since i'm not blonde/blue eyes i'm not exactly what's considered beautiful, so rather than tell me that i look beautiful, I'm exotic...

it's very frustrating actually

Exotic is meant as a compliment. It means you actually look like an individual. I'd rather be exotic than cookie-cutter.

Originally posted by tastyt

Exotic is meant as a compliment. It means you actually look like an individual. I'd rather be exotic than cookie-cutter.

tastyt - u r VERY pretty!! somethin about u reminds me of mya (she looks GREAT in the new coke commercials).

Originally posted by nayohmee

tastyt - u r VERY pretty!! somethin about u reminds me of mya (she looks GREAT in the new coke commercials).

Thank you- for a second I forgot about that picture thread, and was wondering if I'd ever met you. lol But thanks, I'm actually in love with Mya!

Originally posted by househead24

Ive always picked and had relationships with the cuties cause they usually seem to be the more down to earth girls too, well in my case...except this one chick ashely, wow she was a 15 on the scale but still had that cute original face to her that always mad eme smile...

Ashley was redic....She was hot, drop dead georgous...

HoooooOOOOOooooo!!!!!!!!! :laugh: