Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jimmy sonar crowd

addyk

apon arriving, i was like what the hell, this place voted the best new club by urb? you gots to be kiddin me. but as the night progressed, as i got to walk around in and out of the 2 rooms (louge look pretty cool, but music was kinda off) i really started to feel tehe small vibe goin on in the club. the fact that there where like 3 girls to every guy was a plus, and god damn there whewere some serioush cuties in attendance. plus the drinks where tops

i was really impressed how into it the crowd was. very interactive and very cool compared to the crap horrible horrid crowd i see at buzz@redwood. the dj booth looked like it only had turntables on it and a mixer haha but i did like the whole blue screen thing. they could do with elimating the white strobe lights in the middle., but the other lights and lsers where pretty good for such a small place.jimmy layed down some sick beats and was pretty sober till kobe;)

all in all a good night out and will definatly wanna go up to sonar again

tracks heard:

2nd hand satellites - orbit 1.5 ( philip charles reorbit)

fluke - hang tough

fluke- hang tough (breaky mix)

velco fasterner (plump djs mix) - last track @ sonar

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

nice place. first time there, i wanna go back.

from what i hear, there will be some good opportunities in the next 2-3 months for non-DnB fans...

that club definitely felt a lot smaller than the last time i was there (for john b when it first opened), must've been all those cp heads

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

from what i hear, there will be some good opportunities in the next 2-3 months for non-DnB fans...

that club definitely felt a lot smaller than the last time i was there (for john b when it first opened), must've been all those cp heads

i hope so. if they could bring in a good dj once a month i would be fine with that. i really liked the way the place felt intimate. only thing that kinda sucked was that when jvm was on the middle of his set, the music in the other room also got better and they were spinning some nice techno, instead of the minimal stuff they had earlier on.

Originally posted by therunner

That's weird - I'm not sore anywhere. Except my elbow where I busted my ass on the ice just outside the door.

haha, the first thing you said to me when you saw me was "I fell on my ass outside" :laugh2:

Rocky - no I don't have any pics of the post party. I lost my camera battery at Sonar smashed.gif