• Gemini
    • Cancer
    • Leo
    • Virgo
    • Lebra
    • Sagitarius
    • Capricorn
    • Aries

Since SugarNSpice69 and eccentricmofo made thier posts about their signs, I was gonna make one just for Pisces but then I figured to make one for everyone. But the poll only lets you do 10 catagories, so I guess Scorpios and Aquarians will just have to reply instead of vote and you guys have your own threads anyway.

Sounds fair, right?

Anyway, I'm a Pisces and people that I meet that are Pisces are really cool. Pisces are very easy going people and usually have great personalities.

Originally posted by DarrellG

Since SugarNSpice69 and eccentricmofo made thier posts about their signs, I was gonna make one just for Pisces but then I figured to make one for everyone. But the poll only lets you do 10 catagories, so I guess Scorpios and Aquarians will just have to reply instead of vote and you guys have your own threads anyway.

Sounds fair, right?

Anyway, I'm a Pisces and people that I meet that are Pisces are really cool. Pisces are very easy going people and usually have great personalities.

ewwwww :mad: