Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The only thing left for Factory

The only thing left for Factory is to let tha mothafucka burn down. We dont need no wata, let tha mothafucka burn, burn Factory burn. Am I the only one on this board that celebrated the Factory's closing? Like Studio54, Factory had its day but that was about 5 years ago.

They closed Twilo down for being a public nuisance, its about time Factory met the same fate and for that matter, Exit was always a nuisance... any club that featured Tony Draper on a regular basis should be condemned by the city!

Fuck Factory, bring on Crobar!!!

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

crobar opens i give it two weeks before you are hating on that place too

what exactly are you trying to say?

like every other mouth on the board, i'm entitled to my opinion

plus i dont go out enough to hate on anyplace

dont take it personal, i only hate on you because cuz you're a Michigan fan

Originally posted by njdionysus

The only thing left for Factory is to let tha mothafucka burn down. We dont need no wata, let tha mothafucka burn, burn Factory burn. Am I the only one on this board that celebrated the Factory's closing? Like Studio54, Factory had its day but that was about 5 years ago.

They closed Twilo down for being a public nuisance, its about time Factory met the same fate and for that matter, Exit was always a nuisance... any club that featured Tony Draper on a regular basis should be condemned by the city!

Yeah, I think factory's time has past. I went to factory the last Saturday before it closed. It was nothing like it used to be in the late 90's

After Studio 54 closed in 79 I think, they tried to re-open it in the early 80's, but it was nothing like it used to. It was like beating a dead horse.

Factory had it's time to shine.....................now let it die w/ dignity.

I 'll celebrate with you...:laugh::tongue:

there was no need to keep those places open, they had there heyday, and now it's over...finally

Every time you mention something abut a club it either sucks or there is a but.

Deko was great but it tok too long to get a drink or it was too crowded. just seems like you love to hate everywhere but places in this area.

IMO factory closing and Exit kinda sucks only because since Guilani was elected the NY scen which use to be the best has gone to shit. not saying factry was still in its hey day but it was still packed all the time. Since Guilani came in until now w bloomberg his buddy Tunnel limelight palladium twilo factory and exit are all gone. thats a pretty good list of clubs for when theywere in their prime. whats left Roxy and ??? as far as major clubs that can fit 2000 + people. NY club scene needs a makeover. I mean not everyone should do drugs but the drug clubs were always the best clubs to be in best vibe best DJs Etc..

btw ohio state sucks just cause you won it one year means shit. 1 win against miuchigan in how long ??? gloat now get it all out it might never happen again

i personally dont think Sound Factory isn't done yet........they closed Studio 54 like 5 times before it permanently close in 79.

i am happy SF is closed for right now cause i got my boy to come out with me and stay with me, instead of heading to SF. but closed permanently......hmmmm.......no i still like it........been going every weekend since halloween.........a break is all thats needed, think of how great JP will spin when it opens next week.............

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Every time you mention something abut a club it either sucks or there is a but.

Deko was great but it tok too long to get a drink or it was too crowded. just seems like you love to hate everywhere but places in this area.

btw ohio state sucks just cause you won it one year means shit. 1 win against miuchigan in how long ??? gloat now get it all out it might never happen again

First and foremost, tressel beat michigan the last two years in a row AND with all 11 starters returning on offense, we will beat michigan again next year biaaatch!

Secondly, every time I mention something about a club??? Other than factory, when was the last time I posted about a venue? I'll tell ya, I went to a friends birthday at Flow, it sucked period - what lounge plays Joan Jett - I Love Rock & Roll? The same night I went to Saci for after hours and I said how good it was. And before that I went to Limelight for Tenaglia on T-Giv Eve, no need to repeat how good of a time that was. I dont get out often enough to hate on anyplace. As far as Deko is concerned, I never said that it sucked - the party is great and Richie Santana drops a lot of tribal which I love. What I did say was, its just too crowded for my tastes and I've said that before more than once. If thats hating on everywhere, than I must be crazy. Just because I like to hate on you because Michigan sucks, know the facts before you open up your mouth. If I'm wrong and someone can back up what doubleplay said about me hating on everyplace, do so. Until then, doubleplay stfu. You must be a Giants fan anyway. Whats the matter biaaatch, no more gym?

first off i was using deko as an example just first place that cme to mind. Second dont take shit so personal. IMO i just think if someone doesnt like somewhere they should say nothing or just say it wasnt their kinda place. i will say i do remember you saying how good limelight was TGE.

As far as the gym i was there last week, i think i saw your sorry ass lol. but bust at work this week and before that i wasnt allowed to go. Somehow i thnk it might have been a problem im out of work 2 months with a partially torn dsk and im at the gym lifting. but i will be there hard core possibly tomorrow ngiht depends on when i get back from this lame ass doctor. nothing was worse than walking into work and hearing about 5 people say i got fat

I'll celebrate it with you too.........................I can't stand that place!