Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mmmmmmmmmmmmariah....

phatman

Originally posted by somebitch

i saw her at the diner once and she is not a small girl... i dunno, i saw her on tv a million x and i always imagined her to be tiny so i was a little shocked when she was beefy irl.

i think she used to be a lot tinier than she is now... back in the honey video or always be my baby video, she looked very petite, now she's def. a big girl

Originally posted by Mystify22

i think she used to be a lot tinier than she is now... back in the honey video or always be my baby video, she looked very petite, now she's def. a big girl

haha. i saw her at the diner a while back, i think she was always a big girl maybe. ;)

haha. i saw her at the diner a while back, i think she was always a big girl maybe. ;)

oh ok then! you're probably right if you saw her in person...

does anyone think she got implants though recently??? they seem a lot bigger now :confused:

Originally posted by mattm2o

You Girls Show No Love 4 The Thick Girls!

Some Guys dont like Twiggy Bitches!:hat:

that's not true. i weigh 250 stone and i was just making an observation...it's not being catty when you say someone is big when she can't be otherwise....

Originally posted by mattm2o

You Girls Show No Love 4 The Thick Girls!

Some Guys dont like Twiggy Bitches!:hat:

we are little, we have to represent ;) besides we didnt say shes a cow/beast, i think shes pretty, i was just stating that i was surprised at her size when i saw her.

Myst: everyone else has them, im sure she does too.

we are little, we have to represent ;) besides we didnt say shes a cow/beast, i think shes pretty, i was just stating that i was surprised at her size when i saw her.

Myst: everyone else has them, im sure she does too.

lmao@ "cow/beast" :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by phatman

...just caught her on the nba all star half time show...looks like she put on a little weight, but hot damn she still looks good...so what if she's annoying as fuck in interviews...she's looks and sounds great...two out of three aint bad...

i saw that she did look good, i like the outfit you posted better then the first one she wore. but she looked GOOD :drool:

btw- that was an awesome halftime fo MJ :aright:

i saw her at the diner once and she is not a small girl... i dunno, i saw her on tv a million x and i always imagined her to be tiny so i was a little shocked when she was beefy irl.

You mean..err..ummm.... "snappy nappy ochie wallie" kinda beefy way?;)