Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, where do you like your cum?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

where do you prefer your man to cum, inside your pussy, in your mouth on your pussy/ass, tits, stomach, facail? and tell us why in detail please!

and guys... where do you like to cum and why!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by weyes

gabo, ya know i like ya lots, but are you the one who keeps starting this thread :worry: ? i've seen it at least 5 times, and you've been on this forum much longer than i have. i don't think the answers'll change that much from month to month :isok: .

I guess I forgot that it has been to been posted much... I think this is the first time I have posted this topic...

My all time favorite is kinda unusual but mindblowing nonetheless...just hear me out,..Its called the "Frankenstein Shower" !

Now, just a few seconds before you cum, you pull out and the girl runs for it around the room at breakneck pace !! You on the other hand are hot on her heels trying to spray her !!

Now, since we all know--- just before and during cumming, your back stiffens and your knees lock and any sort of movement is rendered to a zombie-like manner(hence the Frankenstein walk), you try to maneurver to get as much cum as possible on her body without gettin any on yourself !

The degree of success and satisfaction will vary greatly from guy to guy. This will mostly be decided by the viscosity of your man juice. The less viscous, the better the projectile attained.

P.S (IF YOU HAVE A DRIP DRIP ACTION ALL THE TIME, INVEST IN A BETTER ONION OR PEANUT DIET.....IF ALL THAT FAILS, SEE THE DOC PRONTO !!!)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by weyes

or blonde v. brunette v. redhead :blank: .

ok ok I get the point people, It has been posted 100000 times, I just forgot.

ok on a side note... who likes anal? lmao

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

That's mah girl. ;) I knew I couldn't be the only one to notice the wording of the subject. And that was my first thought as well!

well I worded it that way because... ehhhh forget it. I am gonna quit while I am ahead

The cum will go to where I choose dependin on my mood.. but out of all the possibilities I like it inside me the best.

Maybe its just my boyfriend because I really dont know but it feels so fuxing good when he is inside and he is cumming... It like vibrates... lol I help him and he helps me!!

Originally posted by naughtybabe

The cum will go to where I choose dependin on my mood.. but out of all the possibilities I like it inside me the best.

Maybe its just my boyfriend because I really dont know but it feels so fuxing good when he is inside and he is cumming... It like vibrates... lol I help him and he helps me!!

you are going to get pregnant one day, and then youll see who is your boyfriend...

Originally posted by naughtybabe

\

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........

i feel like my sister just described about how her bf nuts up in her..nnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooo!! AAARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

:vomit3: