Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, where do you like your cum?

Guest gabo

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

\

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........

i feel like my sister just described about how her bf nuts up in her..nnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooo!! AAARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

:vomit3:

you have a sister?

theres photographic evidence of that....i have it laying around somewhere...i was so pimp on that ski trip..everyone wanted to do me

Umm get off the horse sergio cause you only had one girlfriend in high school and whatever you do.. do not post those pics or I will Post the pic I have of you wearing my pic fuzzy yellow hat.

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Forgive me I forgot about little boy..

If Dre was here he say this so in honor of him I will say it...

Who won best looking??? Ummm I have made mypoint :tongue::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bullshit! half the people in our school couldnt read...Dre solicited them with offers of sex and empanadas..!!...i still won most popular and best dressed..WA WA!!...came in second for best athelete

Originally posted by weyes

ummm... is there a better picture of you around, ghhhhhost? the one in your sig is hella sketchy and must not be doing you justice, or something :shaky: ...

i had my hair braided then..and i was darker...go into my photo gallery..there's some pics there...i cleaned up

i had my hair braided then..and i was darker...go into my photo gallery..there's some pics there...i cleaned up

o - i remember your face now. your sig doesn't look like you at all; was it shot in an atm mirror or something? weyes confused :confused::worry: ... anyway, it makes you look like a scrawny teenager - entirely inaccurate.