Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tailgater~!

atomicapples

Originally posted by nycmuzik

Marko isnt looking too good....I guess thats what happens when you sleep in your car....

DG.....if you need a place to crash just let me know....

lmao... im not even listening to what that kid is saying im just thinking.. "holy shit i have to vomit... whats the quickest route to the restroom!!!"

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

tanning booth..u know these kids these days..its all about image with them

tsk, tsk :nono: ...

first of all, the lobster look really isn't in; i swear.

but every sunburn you get in your life increases your chances of getting skin cancer. my ex-roommate's uncle had to have his driver's-side ear removed entirely 'cause the cancer was so bad. and yes, it was just from the driving every day; he didn't even court cancer by spending hours and hours on the beach (he lives in SoCal) or in tanning booths.

tanning also ages a person tremendously. d'ya wanna look old before your time :confused: ? hey, maybe you're into that "baseball mitt" look, i dunno.

but with all we now know about the dangers of the sun, it looks just as smart as it is to have a normal, healthy complexion :aright: .

Originally posted by weyes

tsk, tsk :nono: ...

first of all, the lobster look really isn't in; i swear.

but every sunburn you get in your life increases your chances of getting skin cancer. my ex-roommate's uncle had to have his driver's-side ear removed entirely 'cause the cancer was so bad. and yes, it was just from the driving every day; he didn't even court cancer by spending hours and hours on the beach (he lives in SoCal) or in tanning booths.

tanning also ages a person tremendously. d'ya wanna look old before your time :confused: ? hey, maybe you're into that "baseball mitt" look, i dunno.

but with all we now know about the dangers of the sun, it looks just as smart as it is to have a normal, healthy complexion :aright: .

Actually, I think Casper up there was only joking.....Dg just got done burying his face in a pile of coke....It had something to do with Apples saying that he couldnt "hang".....Sheesh...These Wall Street types I tell ya.....Them and their nose candy....

Originally posted by nycmuzik

Actually, I think Casper up there was only joking.....Dg just got done burying his face in a pile of coke....It had something to do with Apples saying that he couldnt "hang".....Sheesh...These Wall Street types I tell ya.....Them and their nose candy....

lmao...