Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Show some love, support a friend!

Show some love (and respect please) for a dear friend of mine, Vida.

2big.jpg

Recently Vida has graced the pages of FHM for the second time, she’s back! If you wanna support my friend, go out and buy the magazine... it’s the new one with the Baywatch Girls on the cover. Holla, write in or email the magazine and tell them you want to see more! Thanks guys... you'll find more of her at http://www.fhmus.com/girls/covergirls/208 or http://www.fhmus.com/images/girls/screensaver/800_600_lingerie2002.jpg

Abyss is having an FHM party for Vida on the 22nd.

And yes, she has a boyfriend.

Ladies if you think you have the skillz for FHM...

give me a holla, I have a contact there.

I originally hooked her up with FHM.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

not a problem buddy..

After reading last months brooke burke spectacular cover to cover, I may need a subscription soon. Definitly top 5 magazine for me. Will you be attending the party on the 22nd? Maybe i'll swing thru...

Mike

Yes I will most def be there on the 22nd. I havent been to Abyss in years, but for VIDA and for FHM, I can make an exception.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Show some love (and respect please) for a dear friend of mine, Vida.

2big.jpg

Recently Vida has graced the pages of FHM for the second time, she’s back! If you wanna support my friend, go out and buy the magazine... it’s the new one with the Baywatch Girls on the cover. Holla, write in or email the magazine and tell them you want to see more! Thanks guys... you'll find more of her at http://www.fhmus.com/girls/covergirls/208 or http://www.fhmus.com/images/girls/screensaver/800_600_lingerie2002.jpg

Abyss is having an FHM party for Vida on the 22nd.

And yes, she has a boyfriend.

Ladies if you think you have the skillz for FHM...

give me a holla, I have a contact there.

I originally hooked her up with FHM.

Boyfriend shmoyfriend....... Lemee at her!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I RAN INTO THIS CHICK AT DEKO ON THUR W MY GIRL....I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT WAS HER, SHE GAVE ME SOME PASS FOR A PARTY AT ABYSS ON THE 22ND OF FEB. I GUESS SOME FHM THING...I GOT HOME AND MY GIRL WAS LOOKING AT IT AND WASLIKE "...WAS THAT....NO ....MAYBE IT WAS.."

LATER WE FOUND OUT IT WAS HER...WERID. I MEAN SHE WAS DEF A CUTIE AND ALL BUT NOTHING LIKE THE MAG SHOWS..I GUESS IT IS TRUE WHAT THAT AIR BRUSHING CAN DO. NO DISRESPECT TO HER..MY GIRLFRIEND STILLWANTED TO TAKE HER HOME...EVEN BEFORE SHE KNEW WHO SHE WAS...

Originally posted by upperlevelent

I RAN INTO THIS CHICK AT DEKO ON THUR W MY GIRL....I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT WAS HER, SHE GAVE ME SOME PASS FOR A PARTY AT ABYSS ON THE 22ND OF FEB. I GUESS SOME FHM THING...I GOT HOME AND MY GIRL WAS LOOKING AT IT AND WASLIKE "...WAS THAT....NO ....MAYBE IT WAS.."

LATER WE FOUND OUT IT WAS HER...WERID. I MEAN SHE WAS DEF A CUTIE AND ALL BUT NOTHING LIKE THE MAG SHOWS..I GUESS IT IS TRUE WHAT THAT AIR BRUSHING CAN DO. NO DISRESPECT TO HER..MY GIRLFRIEND STILLWANTED TO TAKE HER HOME...EVEN BEFORE SHE KNEW WHO SHE WAS...

Actually magazines do not airbrush as much as people think - but she is beautiful and I she has an amzing ass - god damn I need an ass

NO WITH OUT A DOUBT I AM NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM HER. SHE WAS DEF CUTE WHEN I WAS STANDIN AT THE BAR TALKIN TO HER....NOW THAT I LOOK AT THE PICS I SEE SHE HAS THE BEST ASS I THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN...BUT IN THE CLUB I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO SHE WAS SO I DIDNT EVEN LOOK! MAYBE I'LL RUN INTO HER THIS WEEK....:D

In regard to airbrushing her photo

Though its coming from a friend of hers, I'll say this... I was at the gym with Vida on Saturday and I'll tell ya, there is not much airbrushing to that photo. FHM did her makeup completely different than she normally does, but the girl looks good either way. I should know, I started this whole thing. Read the article - I suggested she get some photos taken and send them in the magazine, so we did and there she is for the second time.

Understand this, find me one model that looks the same in any magazine as they do out in public. Being in advertising, I have been retouching and manipulating photos for years. Almost every photo you see in any magazine has been retouched to some extent, obviously some more than others. More often than not and especially where it comes to modeling, a little Photoshop work will turn an ordinary photo into artwork in just minutes - even if its only adjusting the lighting or adding highlights to the body.

Not trying to defend Vida at all, you can see for yourself in person. Beleive me, other than her boyfriend, I'm her biggest critic. I am just making a point and I think FHM was too.

Enjoy.

Originally posted by ceepee

Your saying you have an ass like that ?????????................................................................You have a man???

Where are you going tonight !!??;)

aww, yes i do have an ass like that...people on here that know me can tell you...no i don't have a man...but i would not date a guy that loves me for my ass :tongue:

Originally posted by erica127

aww, yes i do have an ass like that...people on here that know me can tell you...no i don't have a man...but i would not date a guy that loves me for my ass :tongue:

What about a guy that loves YOU first and your ASS second? Just kidding - I got luv for ya Erica, you're a sweetheart.

And Ceepee yes, I do know Vida very well... her 6'+ jacked boyfriend is one of my boys, so if you ever see her remember he is not far behind her behind.

Originally posted by erica127

BE MY VALENTINE !!!!!:D GO to VOODOO tonight !!;)

I can love more than your ASS !:D

Originally posted by ceepee

BE MY VALENTINE !!!!!:D GO to VOODOO tonight !!;)

I can love more than your ASS !:D

aww, you are too cute..i am actually stayin in tonight & watchin movies wit my roomie...too much partyin this week already & tomorrow night will drink away celebratin the single life wit the girlies :D

have fun at Voodoo tonight