Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Earth's Red Party is on according to JVM

cwa

Show Message

From Jerome at JVM

Name: Jerome

Subject: Red+Factory

Date: 2/10/2003 2:20:44 PM

Nothing's changed in terms of price for this weekend. We were told that Exit WILL be open. The Red Party IS happening. Tickets for both events, when purchased together & in advance, are $50 each. The Red Party is $75 at the door; Factory is $100 at the door.

jrbday.gif

Earth by Junior Vasquez

Earth has been known to lower its door price at last minute if the club isn't as full as they expected. For gay pride they ended up lowering it cheaper than the advance ticket price!!

As for the Red Party I am not going bcuz last year it was a simple $30 no reduced admissions that week. I don't know what the big deal about it this year is. There are begining to be too many events that have a special high price to them.

I heard that Junior is going to be at the door personally searching everyone's anal cavity to make sure there are no drugs getting in the club that night, that was the deal that they made with mayor bloomberg so that the club can stay open. . .Just what I heard. . .MiKeMc

Personally I'm stayin away:laugh: :blown::laugh:

Originally posted by MikeMc

I heard that Junior is going to be at the door personally searching everyone's anal cavity to make sure there are no drugs getting in the club that night, that was the deal that they made with mayor bloomberg so that the club can stay open. . .Just what I heard. . .MiKeMc

Personally I'm stayin away:laugh: :blown::laugh:

LMAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: