Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mmmmariah Carey's outfit at the all*star game

georgym

there is no human being on earth-with the exception of osama bin ladin and the enron execs-that repulses me as much as mariah carey. i'm sorry, she's hot, but God i can't stand her. maybe it is the fact that she got paid NOT to sing for her record label that makes her so useless to humanity. plus after seeing her cribs episode, my opinion of her as a person just plumeted. God, i can't stand her, but i have nothing against those who want to bang her. after all that's probably all she's good for.

How bout the shorter red jersey she wore just before she changed into that gown? She couldn't stay too far out by the crowd I think because the camera angles woulda shot right up her ass... not to mention the great view those groupies woulda had standing right by the edge of the stage, waving their hands trying to grab her...

Originally posted by maximazero

How bout the shorter red jersey she wore just before she changed into that gown? She couldn't stay too far out by the crowd I think because the camera angles woulda shot right up her ass... not to mention the great view those groupies woulda had standing right by the edge of the stage, waving their hands trying to grab her...

The short red jersey dress was definately cute, but I just thought the long MJ jersey dress complimented her better, for first off, she's a very tall girl, and it also slimmed her down.