Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone else sick of him already???

dgmodel

effin' russel simmons... put a sock in it already... nobody cares about your products nor your political affliations... stick producing, and making a thousand different variations on "def" shows and thats it... thats what makes you money, thats what you know about... now STFU...

he's such a fuckin sucker....he seriously needs to shut the fuck up and look around...his fuckin gold diggin whore of a wife Kimora....his retarded lookin kid...

vibin off the death of Jam Master Jay..lookin like this fuckin humanitarian..startin charities for Jay's family..MOTHERFUCKER CUT A CHECK AND BUY JAY'S HOUSE FOR HIS WIFE AnD KIDS!!...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

im a hater like star n buc..i wont deny it...ill tell u what i think without a problem...

and he's such a fag for the way he handled the jam master jay situation

but tell us how you really feel:laugh:

seriously i havent been following the story of russell/jam master story what happen whats the situation

Originally posted by Reeni

what charities

(sorry asking all the questions)

and when you create a charity isnt it a tax write off:confused:

to be a leagal charity in the united states, you only have to donate 5% of the money collected... makes you wonder where the other 95% goes... (outside of employees and overhead i would assume you're left with about 75%)

Originally posted by dgmodel

effin' russel simmons... put a sock in it already... nobody cares about your products nor your political affliations... stick producing, and making a thousand different variations on "def" shows and thats it... thats what makes you money, thats what you know about... now STFU...

i know! enough already stay home and count your money, let other people make $ already

has anyone else heard him bitching about how Pepsi dropped Ludacris as the new sponsor because of his "controversial" lyrics and picked up Ozzy.

He's saying why get rid of Ludacris, then hire Ozzy who's been known for biting off the heads of bats? Of course he has a point, but as much as a drugged up babbeling moron he is, everyone loves him. The fact is that America would much rather see Ozzy and his family endorse Pepsi rather than Ludacris. Call it racist if you want, but you'll never see Eminem as the sponsor either.

Originally posted by ladyshady

has anyone else heard him bitching about how Pepsi dropped Ludacris as the new sponsor because of his "controversial" lyrics and picked up Ozzy.

He's saying why get rid of Ludacris, then hire Ozzy who's been known for biting off the heads of bats? Of course he has a point, but as much as a drugged up babbeling moron he is, everyone loves him. The fact is that America would much rather see Ozzy and his family endorse Pepsi rather than Ludacris. Call it racist if you want, but you'll never see Eminem as the sponsor either.

I dunno about that. I think they might let eminem be a sponser, just because he is popular.

Originally posted by ladyshady

The fact is that America would much rather see Ozzy and his family endorse Pepsi rather than Ludacris. Call it racist if you want, but you'll never see Eminem as the sponsor either.

What exactly do you mean "America"? .....Is there a peripheral "America" out there that we should know about? The endorsement deal wasnt issued to Ozzy coz the so-called "America" would rather watch his commercial.....thats total baloney !! The women groups threatened to picket and boycott Pepsi if they were gonna air Ludacris' commercial since most of his lyrics are demeaning to women !! Do you know how much clout those feminist groups have? The Augusta National Club (Masters) found out exactly how !!! There will be no sponsors at this years tournament becoz they got picketed and pressured till the sponsors ran for the hills !!

Ever since Ludacris came into the limelight, he has sold more units than Ozzy....its a fact !! And do you know the majority of who buys Ludacris' cds?......yup, you got it....your so-called "America"..(mainstream I guess). Those suits over at Madison Ave award endorsement deals purely on merit/popularity...its a business. If you had taken time to find out the facts,...Russells' beef with Pepsi is coz they reneged on the deal with Ludicras and succumbed to pressure. Russell for your info has been one of the biggest investors in the hip hop world....its a fact..

As far as Eurochic said,..."he should stay at home and count his money and let others make it".....I sincerely hope that was said in jest.... What happned to the American dream of achieving the best..so to speak?

Can we please stop for once using this black and white cop-out excuse to justify everyones action even before its even determined to be so ..... GOLLY !!!

Then Again....just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D